Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,194
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:06:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Making a Murderer

Started by biggytitbo, December 20, 2015, 04:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

I don't know why he didn't, and not doing so doesn't prove that he murdered and burned Halbach.

EOLAN

Avery was a former convict who got a conviction overturned. This caused angst among the local policing forces who need retribution. He would have been wary about being stitched up for the smallest thing so didn't want to mention a  bonfire which may had some relatively small issues legally and fearing the police going in heavy on him for it.

That's one possible reason. Watertight defence no, but it is an alternative theory.

biggytitbo

No, this along with the vast list of other evidence against him is the proof.

He could have said, I had a bonfire, was with dassey along with a few others at one point or another, and given himself an alibi. Instead, for no apparent reason he decided to lie, and say the one thing the police can't check (e.g. he was on his own)

This is but one example of him and him alone doing and saying things that incriminate himself that have nothing to do with any alleged police for up.

biggytitbo

Quote from: EOLAN on July 02, 2018, 05:18:04 PM
Avery was a former convict who got a conviction overturned. This caused angst among the local policing forces who need retribution. He would have been wary about being stitched up for the smallest thing so didn't want to mention a  bonfire which may had some relatively small issues legally and fearing the police going in heavy on him for it.

That's one possible reason. Watertight defence no, but it is an alternative theory.

Dassey also independently tells the same lie. Plus Avery freely admits to having other bonfires, just not one that night, the night where any innocent man would use it as his alibi.

Replies From View

Ever had a drawer stuffed full of plastic shopping bags at any point in your life?  I have.  If one day there was a suffocation on my street biggy would say it was suspicious that I had so many plastic shopping bags, because his imagination can't entertain the possibility that people's behaviour is not 100% logical, and we consequently do unsuspicious things all the time that we nevertheless can't explain.

So Avery had a bonfire and didn't say so.  Did he deny it when asked, or did he merely omit that detail?

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Replies From View on July 02, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
Ever had a drawer stuffed full of plastic shopping bags at any point in your life?  I have.  If one day there was a suffocation on my street biggy would say it was suspicious that I had so many plastic shopping bags, because his imagination can't entertain the possibility that people's behaviour is not 100% logical, and we consequently do unsuspicious things all the time that we nevertheless can't explain.

So Avery had a bonfire and didn't say so.  Did he deny it when asked, or did he merely omit that detail?

It's not the number of plastic shopping bags you've got, Replies, it's all the body parts you keep in them.

Replies From View

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on July 02, 2018, 09:19:32 PM
It's not the number of plastic shopping bags you've got, Replies, it's all the body parts you keep in them.

It annoys me that the drawer won't close anymore with them all crammed in so tight.

biggytitbo

All of them planted by the police of course.

Replies From View

St_Eddie

Quote from: Replies From View on July 02, 2018, 10:30:05 PM

You might well try to cover up your criminal words by burning the evidence in a fire pit until nothing but a full stop remains but we're onto you, Replies From View.  A retarded Cabber read it all prior to the burning and has given a full statement to the good old boys in blue, who gently coerced it out of him, by gently tickling him with their batons.

monolith

I had a dream the other night where I killed someone and then other people kept showing up so I had to kill them too so that there were no witnesses (like bounties in Skyrim).

If I was ever wrongly under suspicion for murder I probably wouldn't mention this as it doesn't look great.

Replies From View

These new Sainsbury's bags don't have air holes but the smell still seeps through, for some reason.  Five pence, I paid for each of these.