Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:26:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk.

Started by Glebe, December 29, 2015, 02:33:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin Agog

Ah, I get that. Having a Cineworld Unlimited card makes you enjoy things far more because you've already popped that bubble and can just relax for a couple of hours.

Buy a Cineworld Unlimited card today and get a free plastic mini-wallet sleeve!

The user Sin Agog recently got sent an email informing him of his savings for the year. Sin Agog, since joining Unlimited, you've saved yourself a total of £448.47

Cineworld Unlimited

Unlimited

popcorn

Quote from: Sin Agog on July 31, 2017, 09:56:18 PM
Dunkirk: One Man's Quest to Find a Quiet Place to Take a Shit

Did he actually ever manage it? This added a back note of tension to the whole film for me, like, fucking hell, he's trapped in a boat while the enemy shoot it full of holes and the tide's coming in and if they don't find a way to escape the beach they're definitely going to die and what's more through it all he's absolutely dying to take a shit.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I just assumed that he shat himself about a third into the film. And then maybe surreptitiously disposed of most of the cack after that ship got torpedoed

Dex Sawash

Wish I had made it to cinema to see this. Just watched on  tv and it was just ok.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

It was just okay at the cinema - and I saw it at the Imax.