Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:41:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pet Shop Boys missing presumed alive after train crash

Started by Bamber Hopcraft, October 18, 2004, 02:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemble Fred

Um... what? I'm hoping this is some form of joke? A fucking rank one if it is. Link? Or explanation?

Jemble Fred

Just searched all the news sites, and there's nothing. So I presume this is some kind of unbelievably inane reference to Marc Almond fighting for his life? My confusion derives from the fact that it makes absolutely no sense as a joke. Well? If it's not a joke, I apologise. If it is, do you have any idea what a fucking stupid, irresponsible purely troll-like thread this was to make? Seriously, this can't be allowed. I feel physically sick, like I've just been punched in the stomach.

Quote from: "Jemble Fred"Just searched all the news sites, and there's nothing. So I presume this is some kind of unbelievably inane reference to Marc Almond fighting for his life? My confusion derives from the fact that it makes absolutely no sense as a joke. Well? If it's not a joke, I apologise. If it is, do you have any idea what a fucking stupid, irresponsible purely troll-like thread this was to make? Seriously, this can't be allowed. I feel physically sick, like I've just been punched in the stomach.

Does have all the hallmarks of idiotic troll-like behaviour.  Delusions of wit, delusions of being so "wacky".  Don't let a prick like this get to you.

Jemble Fred

Perhaps you're right mate. But you don't have to be a PSB fan to see that this is one of the all-time worst cases of trolling I've seen on this site. The equivalent of putting up a 'Ken Bigley decaptiated' thread a week before he was killed, and then saying 'ha hA not realy!!' when you click on it. It wouldn't be quite so bad if it even made any sense as a joke. I'd quite like to hear a step-by-step account of Hopcraft's thought processes on making this thread, before his account's deactivated.

Quote from: "Jemble Fred"Perhaps you're right mate. But you don't have to be a PSB fan to see that this is one of the all-time worst cases of trolling I've seen on this site. The equivalent of putting up a 'Ken Bigley decaptiated' thread a week before he was killed, and then saying 'ha hA not realy!!' when you click on it. It wouldn't be quite so bad if it even made any sense as a joke. I'd quite like to hear a step-by-step account of Hopcraft's thought processes on making this thread, before his account's deactivated.

Step by step would consist of:

"Gimme attention! Gimme attention! Pay attention to me! I am so ker-aazzy!"

Quote from: "Bamber Hopcraft"You've both made a little go a very long way

*slow handclapping* Yes, yes, don't feed the troll indeed.

Bogey

And, perhaps, I'm incapable of making the link between some words on a screen and some actual real people with faces and voices.

Beagle 2

This is the zany guy who announced "It's been a wonderful life, but now It's time to go" and didn't come back for a while remember. He's full of em! Yeah, shit news about Almond, what can you say other than hope you don't die.

pandadeath

This is a homosexuals only thread. If you're straight, and unable to appreciate our homosexual gallows humour, then fuck off somewhere else.

pandadeath

I'm sorry. I shall leave. I wish not to be associated with gays.

mitzidog

Quote from: "Bamber Hopcraft"This is a homosexuals only thread. If you're straight, and unable to appreciate our homosexual gallows humour, then fuck off somewhere else.

two words

ARROGANT CUNT

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Bamber Hopcraft"This is a homosexuals only thread. If you're straight, and unable to appreciate our homosexual gallows humour, then fuck off somewhere else.
You ended up converted then?  Hah, that'll stick those "gay gene" liberals one in the eye, won't it?

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"
You ended up converted then?  Hah, that'll stick those "gay gene" liberals one in the eye, won't it?

Well, I'm only gay on Mondays. I'll be rogering the wife as usual tonight. But my activities on Mondays are definately a lifestyle choice