Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:49:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Horror Film Screenshot Guessing Game Thingy

Started by Viero_Berlotti, February 08, 2016, 08:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viero_Berlotti

DukeDeMondo

Ha, for fuck sake, who can kill my go, more like?

Hahah good work, sir.

Viero_Berlotti

Ha, was a genuine guess. I've not even seen it to be honest, just clips on that Mark Gatiss 'Horror Europa' documentary, but I thought I recognised the buildings and the guys clothes from somewhere before.

I'll have to wait until I get home tonight to post another clip now.

Viero_Berlotti

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on February 10, 2016, 03:23:21 PM
You Google Image Searched it.

I didn't, because I'd forgotten that such a thing even existed. Now you mention it though it does make this game redundant to a certain extent, its still possible to post new screen captures that aren't trackable by Google Image Search though.

marquis_de_sad

I would also have guessed that and have also never seen it, only screenshots. Would have had to have googled the name though.

mothman

Viero_Berlotti

Because I'm old, I had to look up what Sexy Losers was. It sounds like wonderfully wholesome stuff, but no your are not correct this time.

mothman

Old? Me too. And so was that webcomic, its heyday was about a decade ago. But no I wasn't expecting it to be right or for anyone to get the reference, I was just being facetious.

billtheburger

Viero_Berlotti

No to both.

Clue: It's a Spanish - Italian co-production.

Crabwalk

Viero_Berlotti

marquis_de_sad

Has it been mentioned in this thread already?

Viero_Berlotti

purlieu

billtheburger

Viero_Berlotti

Quote from: purlieu on February 12, 2016, 04:16:56 PM
All the Colours of the Dark?

Nope, here's another screencap that might make it easier:

billtheburger

Ha.
I was thinking of Colours of your Body's Tears

I even saw All the Colours of The Dark on the the big screen in Manchester's Dancehouse theatre a couple of years back.

Catalogue Trousers

Damn. It's not The Terminal Man, as that was from 1974.

Viero_Berlotti

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on February 14, 2016, 12:07:54 PM
Two Faces of Terror?

No.

Clue: It has a cracking soundtrack composed by a famous and recently (in the last two years) deceased Italian jazz pianist and composer.

purlieu

Viero_Berlotti

Good guess as Riz Ortolani died in 2014 as well, but it's not Don't Torture A Duckling.

marquis_de_sad

Composer = Giorgio Gaslini

ergo

Film = The Night of the Devils

Viero_Berlotti

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on February 14, 2016, 06:06:50 PM
Composer = Giorgio Gaslini

ergo

Film = The Night of the Devils

Finally!

Yes, The Night of the Devils it is. A film that for some reason has never had much exposure in the UK. Well worth checking out though if you have never seen it.

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Viero_Berlotti on February 14, 2016, 06:53:55 PMYes, The Night of the Devils it is. A film that for some reason has never had much exposure in the UK. Well worth checking out though if you have never seen it.

Haven't watched a 70s horror for a while. Might have a look. Anyway, here's my screenshot: