Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 05:54:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

LEGEND GARY

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 09, 2016, 11:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Legend Gary is unfazed by the prospect of 'spoons no longer stocking any EU produce: "Who'd want one of those poncey Belgian beers anyway? Just give me a Stella."

New Jack

Legend Gary finally manages to change his WiFi name to PEDO DETECTER VAN

Daz comes round. 'Can I go on your WiFi, ledge?'

Gary gives Daz the OK, spells out the password ('GAZSHAGSBADSLAGS') walks into the hall and presses the smoke alarm's test button. It's fucking deafening!

'What the fuck is that??' shouts Daz.

"Looks like they've caught ya, Daz!!" Gary chortles.

'What?? Can't hear ya mate'

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary boasts all the way through the flight about being Beach Body Ready, so on the first day in Tunisia he arrives wearing a flak jacket.

Pingers

Hey Gary, I just realised yesterday that if you leave the 'r' out of your name..

Fuck off Daz

No really though..

Shut the fuck up Daz you cunt

Chill out Gaz

Fuck off Daz you fucking scumcunt nonce cunt

Gaz..  Ow!! Fuck's sake Gary!

Cunt. Your round.

Glebe

"Look, Daz! There's another!"

"I know, Gary, I know. They're breeding like flies. I tell you, it's broken Britain. That one's wearing a funny foreign hat."

New Jack

There's a low rumbling up above. "That's a Boeing 747 coming from Paris", Gary says to Daz as they walk to the Dog and Duck for a morning session. So it is, flying pretty low and all!

"Oh aye? You getting into planespotting, Gary?"

"Yeah, been getting into it, living by Heathrow". Gary unleashes a huge laser pen from his pocket - he insists it's 12", naturally - and takes careful aim. "Have to do something to speed up Brexit. Fuckin frogs."

New Jack

Legend Gary insists to a homeless street vendor that it's no Big Issue that he doesn't want to buy a magazine, lol

AGAIN.

New Jack

Matey + City centre water fountain = LEGEND GARY

Chollis

Legend Gary sneaks into the Large Hadron Collider with his favourite England football and volleys it hard into a switchgear left open for maintenance. The facility is closed for a month.

king_tubby

Large HARD ON collider more like, smirks Legend Gary.

New Jack

Legend Gary wants a Deliveroo cause it's pissing it down, but the minimum order is £12.

Fuck it, he can and will smoke that many fags.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: New Jack on August 22, 2018, 06:35:07 PM
Legend Gary wants a Deliveroo cause it's pissing it down, but the minimum order is £12.

Fuck it, he can and will smoke that many fags.

That's probably about 20 regal these days.

flotemysost

Legend Gary scrolls down to HORNY TEEN GAGGING FOR IT and opens the video

A moment of surprise as his 19-year-old cousin Kelly fills the screen

Gary shrugs and unzips anyway

Spaff's thicker than water mate, know what I mean?

Them ISIS slags are always fucking their cousins

It's one rule for them and another rule for us, I'm telling you

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: king_tubby on August 22, 2018, 06:34:19 PM
Large HARD ON collider more like, smirks Legend Gary.

Large Hardon International Space Station smirks Legend Gary

New Jack

Legend Gary reads the tragic tale of an assault in a bar in town - a father of two rendered comatose after an unknown assailant punched him.

Gary takes stock on this, mulling over the tale, and shakes his head slowly.

"One punch? What a fairy."

king_tubby

Hang on Gary, surely a large hard on collider would be a load of large hard ons colliding? And that'd be well gay?

Oh shut up, Daz. You always ruin it.

Captain Z

Quote from: New Jack on August 20, 2018, 09:26:07 PM
Matey + City centre water fountain = LEGEND GARY

Did you post that after reading this story or are you in Legend's Lads on tour 18 whatsapp group?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/21/english-speakers-skinny-dipped-in-fountain-rome

New Jack

Quote from: Captain Z on August 23, 2018, 11:39:36 AM
Did you post that after reading this story or are you in Legend's Lads on tour 18 whatsapp group?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/21/english-speakers-skinny-dipped-in-fountain-rome

It was from my Reality Series - New Jack's University Daze, but those guys are utter fucking legends too!!

QuoteThe two male tourists stripped to their underwear before getting into the fountain situated at the monumental Altare della Patria, or Altar of the Fatherland, which is also dedicated to all fallen soldiers, a part of the complex including the tomb of an unknown soldier killed in the first world war.

Bum Flaps

Ledgend Gary reckons that he would well deck Jean Claude Van Damm, cos he's a massive French ponce.
Not touching Norris tho!

dex

Quote from: Bum Flaps on August 24, 2018, 01:29:20 AM
Ledgend Gary reckons that he would well deck Jean Claude Van Damm, cos he's a massive French ponce.
Not touching Norris tho!

<tag>Steven Seagal comes into frame and shakes his head</tag>

Berthas Fat Leg

Pubes Daz, doing his best 'he's not with me!' face, whilst Legend Gary moons a bunch of disableds from the works van.

Pingers

Gary's mum tells him that his Nan has got that dimensia. Gary concludes she caught it off them ISIS cunts who live next door to her.

Glebe

"I'll tell you something Daz, I may be a bit of an thug and that, but at least I ain't a darkie or a poof!"

"Here here, Ledge! It's the best of British spirit!"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary christens the freshly neutered Wotsits Tony, Vasectony.

"I preferred wotsits mate"

"Do you want to hang around with us or not?"

"Yes"

"Well fucking get used to it then you cunt"

Great Days

Glebe

"Can I have a sup of your Tizer, Gary?"

"Of course, Daz... just let me spit in it first."

Paul Calf

Legend Gary slips off the first page.

"Daz! Get 'ere and explain yourself you cunt! Now!"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Gary has named his van after a lass like Vettel on the Formula 1 does - juicy Lucy, etc etc.

It's Myra Hindley.

"Myra loves it when I give her a rag"

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Scrubs up well does LG. Passable. Takes a snap and posts it on Fb

"Love a wedding"

Yeah. Butter wouldn't melt would it. Butter wouldn't melt, you fucking piece of shit.

Glebe

"I'm growing very concerned about the rise of the right, Ledge."

"Get out, Daz. Just get out."

Phil_A

Several thousand years from now, scholars study an ancient tome called GAREE LEGENDARIUM, hoping to gain from it an insight into the great lost civilisation of the 21st Century through the tales of an enigmatic trickster figure and his band of followers.

"This will explain so much about how our ancestors lived," breathes one scholar. His companions nod solemnly, scarcely able to believe they have been gifted this extraordinary insight into the past.