Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:22:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

LEGEND GARY

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 09, 2016, 11:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

"The Chinese are planting drones in our minds, Daz. That's why I don't order from the Chinese no more."

"Cor, now that you mention it, I quite fancy a chicken in black bean sauce. Fancy anything yourself, Gary?"

"Wonton soup and a portion of egg fried rice for me, Daz. Here, you can use me new Huawei phone."

Fambo Number Mive

Legend Gary uploads his selfie with Johnson to Facebook

poo

Shoulders?-Stomach!

'' Abort! Abort abort abort! ''

Gary is holding it together for the sake of the young lady.

Glebe

"I ain't ever going to Sweden after watching that Midsummer Murders, Daz."

"There was a bit of shagging in it, though. That was good."

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary buys a dog and has it mate with the wife of an acquaintance

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary and a doctor work out how to perform a circumcision without cutting the penis.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary has a "new job" in which he goes to a hospital's basement to "cure cancer".

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary wears an arse hat during his first meeting with God.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary tries to be a horse surgeon so as to save the village from some "scary horse people"

dex

Legend Gary loses a bet and has to fuck a dog as a forfeit. He is conflicted. For he doesn't know how to preserve his image and reputation. Does he just dip his wick? Or does he go full bore and complete the job? He is the Ledge, after all. Too much thinking to do in too little time as the Alsation is brought out of the kennel...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary visits the kebab shop HOT STUFF in Leeds and orders 'straight out arse hell and regret, cheers boss'.

Fambo Number Mive

Legend Gary tries to recant the "iconic" American Pie scene but forgets that in the original the pie was not baking hot.

"That was your tea, Gary" his mum tells him as they sit in A&E.

ZoyzaSorris

Legend Gary writes a book, even though he can't read.
The Handgeezer's Tale.
It's a dystopian future where no one is allowed to be a fucking honking great legend.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on July 10, 2019, 01:38:03 PM
Legend Gary tries to recant the "iconic" American Pie scene but forgets that in the original the pie was not baking hot.

"That was your tea, Gary" his mum tells him as they sit in A&E.

Decent one

poo

Legend Gary demonstrates his MMA moves on an escaped tortoise.

Glebe

"What you reading, Gary?"

"It's a biography of Jonathan Miller from Beyond the Fringe, Daz. It is an insightful, witty and satisfying read."

"I thought you woz an illiterate thug, though, Gary."

"I am not merely one of those working-class oiks one has the misfortune of passing in the street on occasion, Daz. I am a subtle, nuanced character."

ZoyzaSorris

At no point did I intend to insinuate Gary can't read, Glebe. Gary can read. That was just to give his Simon & Schuster elevator pitch a bit of edge after Baz said he risked coming across 'pale, male, and stale, and a fucking belm' to the modern diversity-conscious commissioning editor when they wargamed the meeting.

Glebe

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on July 10, 2019, 07:48:20 PM
At no point did I intend to insinuate Gary can't read, Glebe. Gary can read. That was just to give his Simon & Schuster elevator pitch a bit of edge after Baz said he risked coming across 'pale, male, and stale, and a fucking belm' to the modern diversity-conscious commissioning editor when they wargamed the meeting.

I'm not sure that I actually saw your post Zoyza! Or maybe I subliminally took it in.

Fambo Number Mive

Legend Gary starts a Kickstarter to get all the characters from Gavin and Stacey tattooed on his back. It's taken down after an hour and Legend Gary writes to the local paper he never usually reads calling it "PC gone mad".

Fambo Number Mive

Legend Gary rips off one of his aunt's fence panels to create a placard. Gets paint all over the rug as he writes "JAIYED FOR JURNALISM" on it.

He'll blame his uncle when his aunt gets back from the doctor's.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

What so you get put in prison for telling the truth now!?

Legend Gary is at home watching the news but makes a mental note of that blinder for later use.

Glebe

DAZ: Where's that music coming from? Gary, you in there?

LEDGE: How many times have I told you to knock, Daz?!?

petril

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on July 11, 2019, 10:31:06 PM
What so you get put in prison for telling the truth now!?

Legend Gary is at home watching the news but makes a mental note of that blinder for later use.

for use once every four minutes, at least. that's the remainder of summer, autumn and winter sorted for patter

king_tubby

Legend Gary shits in a pint glass.

At a bar mitzvah.

Cold Meat Platter

Legend Gary shits in a jiffy bag and sends it to Santa.

petril

Legend Gary shits in Semi-Chem. Gets beligerent when the staff don't share in his joy. And when various internet platforms aren't paying him at least five figures when they share the shit quality CCTV video.

He denies it was him, while simultaneously bragging about it. Gets beligerent at the fact that people will put the easiest two and two together they've ever had. Gary only put one two.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: king_tubby on July 13, 2019, 10:10:33 PM
Legend Gary shits in a pint glass.

At a bar mitzvah.

While loudly banging on about anticemeteryism in Labour

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary shits in a van
Legend Gary shits in an ice cream and Eats it
Legend Gary shits in a girl's clutch bag. Hold that for me love.
Legend Gary shits hard in a toilet.
Legend Gary's shits attract bears.
Legend Gary shits on the doorstep of his mates caravan
Legend Gary picks up his own shit and throws up
Legend Gary shits in an Asda freezer
Legend Gary doing a shit is his famous 'Downs impression'

phes

Some students are playing keepy-uppy on the pavement. The football bounces into the road: Legend Gary hits the brakes on his Audi, gets out and slashes the ball, deflating it.

THERE COULD'VE BEEN KIDS IN MY CAR YOU FUCKING RETARD CUNTS. GROW UP YOU FUCKING RETARD CUNTS, he bellows.