Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:49:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

LEGEND GARY

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, February 09, 2016, 11:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Legend Gary feeds the homeless...

...with his banter and brass.

Berthas Fat Leg

Legend Gary steals pasties from Greggs and puts them in random nanas' pockets.

Howj Begg

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary ahaha wasn't even invited to this christening!

Berthas Fat Leg

Legend Gary once done a massive poo in the disableds.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Legend Gary has a sense of humour failure when someone scrubs out his visible town centre graffiti to read LEGEND GA Y.

buttgammon

Legend Gary drunkenly farts on the head of an injured robin.

buttgammon

Legend Gary considers changing his name by deed poll to Gary Legend.

Vodka Margarine

Sickipedia has gone down. Legend Gary is sad.

Blinder Data

LEGEND GARY tells jokes all the time and will joke about anything - except the deaths of our servicemen.

Hank Venture

Legend Gary Sr died in the Falklands and Legend GARY is well aware of the sanctity of marriage

Hank Venture

No fucking way did you see Legend Gary down at Blue Oyster Club because Legend GARY wasn't fucking there and if he was it was for doing a great banter such as letting off a stink bomb or summat

poof

Hank Venture

LEGEND GARY thinks the country is going to the dogs and it's the politicians fault except for BORIS JOHNSON LAD

Hank Venture

Legend Gary  once cried into his pint in Magaluf but it was fine it was just the saltwater that had got into his eyes

Sam

Legend Gary inveigles his way into your family home and digs a 16 foot frotting trench in your garden.

madhair60

Legend Gary says he'd give it five minutes if he was you.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Drilled through his own head LEGEND GARY

purlieu

Legend Gary and his mates Darren and Gav wait around til the end of the night, that way they can guarantee a shag.

DangledTeeth

LEGEND GARY purchases a dog-eared boxed copy of Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past from Asda, for some reason. He holds the game up proudly in line with a beaming ray from the sun and declares ''I AM LEGEND OF THE GAZDA! LOL''

non capisco

LEGEND GARY drags his sofa out to the centre of a small residential street in the middle of a Sunday night and jumps up and down on it with his mate RANDOM SAM singing an a cappella version of 'Are You Gonna Be My Girl?' by Jet. The next morning he goes out to the BANTZMOBILE and finds that someone has let the tyres down.

madhair60

Legend Gary told to "do one" by dad.  He refuses.

Hank Venture

Legend Gary owns one of those horse masks, and he brings it to the footy.

Vodka Margarine

Legend Gary says live and let live, at the end of the day and when all's said and done it's their business but just don't do it in front of my face ALRIGHT not being funny

batwings

Legend Gary punches a shark in the nose until it swims away -- a LOAN shark that is.

Legend Gary takes it in the chin. What, ask? FUCKING ANYTHING!

Legend Gary is dating 2 birds and your mum and they all know and don't mind.

BlodwynPig

Legend Gary conceived in a Hartlepool pub in the mid-90s, as a joke, for a fiver and some kp nuts.

That's his story anyway

Captain Z

Legend Gary leads a shouting ovation for the plastic rose seller outside Lloyds Bar at 3am.

Beagle 2

Legend Gary publicly expresses strong sentiments about his pet hate - chaps who fancy children.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

"Why can't I sell these multipack Walkers crisps individually?" thinks LEGEND GARY

Blinder Data

LEGEND GARY texts people he meets on holiday too much.

Hank Venture

Legend Gary will do anything for a pint the absolute madman