Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:23:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

FA Cup draw

Started by king mob, February 16, 2004, 01:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king mob

Not too exciting really

QuoteMillwall v Tranmere

Manchester United v West Ham/Fulham

Birmingham/Sunderland v Sheffield United

Liverpool/Portsmouth v Arsenal

Poor old Tranmere getting Millwall but its shaping up to be one of the usual suspects winning the cup.

On another note Gary Neville is attempting to defend his actions last weekend.

clicks

sore bottom mum

Millwall/ West Ham semi-final could be tasty though.

daveytaylor

Quote from: "king mob"On another note Gary Neville is attempting to defend his actions last weekend.

I see he is quoted as saying:

Quote from: "That daft cunt Gary Neville""Now I have seen the replays I can understand why referee Jeff Winter did not give it but the defender caught my shins and missed the ball completely.

Caught his shins my big fat hairy arse. It was a blatant dive in the box in a Michael Owen stylee. For that he would have gone in the book. Throwing his toys out of the pram and throwing a mini head butt meant he had to walk.

The sooner that daft cunt is either banned for life or crippled in a mobile phone accident the better England defense will be.

big dogs cock

Yeah the utter berk, no idea why he threw such a paddy when the one person who knew for sure he dived was him!

Plus, if he hadn't been such a pussy and given it a good thunk when he butted macca, the floppy-haired penis wouldn't have been on the pitch to spoon that chance for us.

We could have got something out of that game if it wasn't for cunting 'I can teleport' Tim Howard.

Can't look past an Arsenal double this year.

mwude

Fucking cunting pissing hell.  The chance to get a massive payday at the likes of Old Trafford or Anfield but what do we get?  The opportunity to stock up on stanley knives & visit the New Den.  For god's sake!  OK, Millwall are probably the only team left in the cup that Tranmere would have a hope of beating, but I'd rather see us thumped 8 - 0 at Highbury but go home with enough money to keep some of our better players.

Although my predicted run to the final is coming true.  I said Millwall this round, then the Mancs in the semis, then Liverpool at the Millenium stadium.

Gary Neville is a cunt.  Although he is not Danny Mills, and therefore is not the biggest cunt in football.

Doctor Stamen

Bastard bloody Birmingham, why not just give them a fucking bye into the semi-final instead?!  No disrepect to Sheffield Utd or Sunderland, but it couldn't be much easier for them.  Good luck to Tranmere, I hope they go all the way and beat Blues in the final - that would be all the proof needed that Brian Little walks on water.  I'd love to see him put one over fistface Bruce and send his bunch of no-talent cloggers out the cup.