Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:48:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Chain Reaction" (Radio 4) - new series next week

Started by Mark Steels Stockbroker, February 18, 2016, 09:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Steels Stockbroker

From the trailer I heard, this series will feature Al Murray once again denouncing his younger self, and implying his current act is more mature and in tune with ordinary people.

neveragain

Surely one of his faults was being too much in tune with ordinary people.

Bobtoo

I have series 1-9, is that all of them? It's 1.4GB in total, what would be the best way to make them available?

Bobtoo

I've got them uploading to my Google Drive, about a third of them are available at the time of posting, the rest should be up in an hour or two.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByBUeLWvBJRQd0k0RDZZTkRiV2c&usp=sharing

In a lot of cases if you've heard the guest being interviewed before you won't hear anything new in this.

Ringside

Fantastic! Thank you. I couldn't see a way to grab them all in one foul swoop, so I just got S1, episodes. Will get the rest later. Thanks again.

Oops! Wrong Planet

Longest of long shots, are the Cleese/Steadman/Goldman episodes from a quarter of a century ago available anywhere?

bobloblaw

such potential in this format, but all too often squandered by the celebs interviewing their mates. We've got podcasts for that, you know.