Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:05:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Morris on XFM yesterday?

Started by borstal_tranquillity, February 16, 2004, 02:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Bask in my tranquillity fellow Verbwhores. Despite deactivation I return anew.

I was in my car on Saturday night listening to XFM, when whichever vacuous northern DJ was on air at the time said something I only caught the end of regarding Jimmy Carr's show on Sunday. He said something about Carr having Chris Morris in the studio and his being pretty excited about it. The show must have been on quite early as I listened all afternoon and most of the evening to no avail. The lack of any news on CaB leads me to believe it was a load of bollocks. Did anyone catch this show yesterday? Please put my mind at rest.

hoverdonkey

Twas indeed a ruse, much like the Danny Baker one of a few weeks ago. Apparently someone called Ian Morris was kicking about XFM - not Chris.

That cunt Ian Lee appears to be on the station again too. And no I don't wanna call him Iain, if that's how you spell it.

Still, I think this was the third thread on another non-appearance by Morris.

Glad I didn't miss anything. A bit pissed off that I sat through an afternoon of Iain "Fucking" Lee for no good reason though.

Ambient Sheep

The other two threads (some posts in which even have more information in) can be found here and here.