Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:42:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (the sexy people thread)

Started by 303, February 26, 2016, 05:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willpurry

Women advertising technology.  Wahey!

BlodwynPig

Bhazor

I did work experience at a company producing mechanically operated warehouse  doors. 1 One day while filing the post we got an A4 brochure the cover of which was a nude model holding one of these against her boobs with a really confused grumpy look on her face. Would have loved to see that shoot.

Its always been the first thing I think of when it comes to gratuitous sex in advertising.

Norton Canes

Norton Canes

smudge1971

Quote from: willpurry on June 04, 2018, 10:13:57 PM
Women advertising technology.  Wahey!

Not really feeling this 'Mastermind' board game revamp.

Norton Canes

BlodwynPig

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 05, 2018, 01:57:27 AM

Off topic - but here's Honeywell's misguided attempt to bring computers into the home:

The Honeywell Kitchen Computer, or H316 pedestal model, of 1969 was a short-lived product offered by Neiman Marcus as one of a continuing series of extravagant gift ideas.[12] It sold for $10,000 ($77,804 in 2016 dollars), weighed over 100 pounds (over 45 kg) and was advertised as useful for storing recipes. The imagined uses of the Honeywell Kitchen Computer also included assistance with meal planning and balancing the family checkbook – the marketing of which included highly traditional and patronizing representations of housewives.[13] Reading or entering these recipes would have been nearly impossible for the average housewife or cook, since the user interface required the user to complete a two-week course just to learn how to program the device, using only toggle-switch input and binary-light output. It had a built-in cutting board and had a few recipes built in. No evidence has been found that any Honeywell Kitchen Computers were ever sold.[14]

Although ultimately useless, it does look pretty cool design-wise.

mothman

Didn't Jean Michel Jarre play one of those in the Oxygene 4 video?

Johnny Yesno

Shaky

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on June 06, 2018, 11:50:35 PM
Wowsers!

Nice cock at 2:11 too.

Ha Ha! That can't have been an accident.

Gulftastic

Dierdre Reimold, who appeared in a season four Kimmy Schmidt episode.

All Surrogate

Bhazor

His belly button looks like a headphone jack.

Spiteface

dex

Johnny Yesno

Bhazor

Watching some Nintendo Treehouse videos from this years E3 and was reminded of my annual crush on Nintendo marketing manager Samantha Robertson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKVHOk7KM_g

She has the loveliest voice.

Was watching an episode of Jon Richardson Ultimate Worrier the other day and I've taken quite a shine to his missus Lucy Beaumont

Norton Canes

Marissa Nadler. Sigh...

I chatted to her after a gig once. She said I had a nice jumper.

Saw her live again a few months later. Was going to go up to her and say "Hi, I was the guy you said had a nice jumper" but thought it might be a bit creepy.