Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:37:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (the sexy people thread)

Started by 303, February 26, 2016, 05:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhazor

Well that's why you hang out at the comedy forum. Best of british humour round these parts.

Cuellar

Quote from: Clownbaby on September 21, 2018, 10:05:12 AM
The definition seems to be all over the place depending on who you ask. All I know is I am attracted to what some people would call "a motley bunch"

It's just that "define handsome" debate again

I suppose so. Feels like men have a lot more leeway in this area, but then that's no secret.

kalowski

Can we stop all this chat and post pictures of sexy people, please?

dex

Ok, back to business.

Constance from Netflix's Car Masters: Rust To Riches. She could turn my wrench any day.

Cuellar

All Surrogate

Much sexy goodness from the B-52s in this video of 'Private Idaho'.  Fred being fierce, Keith looking cool in shades, and Ricky is simultaneously cute and sultry.  And of course there's Cindy and Kate, for the gynephiles amongst you.

Johnny Yesno

mothman

Quote from: Bhazor on September 21, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

It's like Avengers 4 was delayed filming and Renner, Downey, Hemsworth and Ruffalo filled in the time by making Splosh: The Richie Edwards Story

Bhazor

Neomod

Young Cindy was an absolute stunna.

and reminds me of another favourite, the young Bette Davis

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Bhazor on September 21, 2018, 10:19:03 AM

The motion lines under yer man on the left's chin make it look like his head's about to fly off.

Spiteface

Finally caved in and watched Deadpool last night. Remembered how much I fancied Gina Carano:

DrGreggles

Been watching season 2 of Trial & Error and have concluded that Amanda Payton is rather lovely.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: DrGreggles on September 23, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
Been watching season 2 of Trial & Error and have concluded that Amanda Payton is rather lovely.

Wow! She's pretty. Not heard of her before. The little peppering of freckles is the icing on the cake, isn't it? There's two more pics in that set:

Shaky

I'm watching Star Trek: Discovery at the moment and enjoying all versions of the lovely Sylvia Tilly.

Phasers on yum etc.

Maurice Yeatman

1930s Hollywood actress Mary Carlisle, who died a few weeks ago. 104 is no age.

Cuellar

Random playing on spotify reminded me of seeing folk group The Furrow Collective in Nettlebed folk club a couple of years ago and falling for Lucy Farrell (on the right)

She's got an incredible clear, pure, voice and plays the musical saw.

There was also something of the Gareth Bale about her, which for me was a massive bonus.

Shaky

Quote from: Cuellar on September 28, 2018, 10:40:05 AM
There was also something of the Gareth Bale about her, which for me was a massive bonus.

Misread that as Gareth HALE, which may also be a bonus to some.

Dua Lipa's got a new song out. And that's not all she's got out, eh lads!?

https://youtu.be/Q4-jOuHO-z4

bgmnts

Why do all contemporary female popstars bave the exact same singing voice?

Is it just me?

surreal

Autotune - take a bunch of mediocre singers who think you need to sing through your nose and make sure they hit the right notes.  Try to match what has been successful before because obviously people don't like new things.

Neomod

My new muse for life drawing is Stormi Maya of the Aphro Vegan youtube show.

Bhazor

She is gorgeous but those are some daft tits.

bgmnts

I think i'm kinda into that barbie figure she's got going on. Loving the afro too.

Cuellar