Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:01:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (the sexy people thread)

Started by 303, February 26, 2016, 05:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dex

Quote from: surreal on November 18, 2018, 08:37:21 AM
Too much netflix lately, but I do think Tiya Sicar from The Good Place is gorgeous:

and I want to marry the lawyer lady from Making a Murderer:

So you'd fuck the first lady, marry the second. Who'd you kill, then?

Spiteface

Miyavi Matsunoi (formerly known as Saori Hara)

surreal

MuteBanana

Quote from: Norton Canes on November 12, 2018, 09:20:49 AM
I know what you mean. Just looking at that picture, it feels like she is mocking me.

She's mocking you because she comes from good stock.

Mother. Diana Rigg.

Bazooka

Quote from: Spiteface on November 18, 2018, 03:35:08 PM
Miyavi Matsunoi (formerly known as Saori Hara)

Fuck a duck, if I had a weak heart I'd be dead.

The student renter in this BBC article

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46308771

I'd give her deposit back eh lads?

All Surrogate

Johnny Yesno

Been watching Kiss Me First. Not a great show, but Simona Brown does get her kit off.

mothman

My eldest has been binge-watching The Big Bang Theory (yes, I know, and I'd brought her up proper, too) and there was a period when Kaley Cuoco had short hair, and looked quite attractive.

Bennett Brauer

MuteBanana

Quote from: mothman on November 24, 2018, 05:56:31 PM
My eldest has been binge-watching The Big Bang Theory (yes, I know, and I'd brought her up proper, too) and there was a period when Kaley Cuoco had short hair, and looked quite attractive.

She looks like a one off girlfriend of Ross from Friends who seems perfect but Rachel thinks shes evil. Everyone thinks Rachel is just jealous until she catches her eating boiled egg and Weetabix sandwiches.

mothman

Now sum all that up pithily in a "The One With/Where..." format episode title.

DrGreggles

The One Where Ross Spunks Up An Evil Lass?

Chollis

When I turn on the tele my go-to mind-numbing bag of shit is Friends. Having seen all 10 or 20 seasons of it, this lovely lady caught my eye on a recent episode and I'm absolutely confident that she's the hottest sweet babe to ever appear on Friends. Hits on Ross in the baby store or some shit and Rachel gets jealous.

Imagine her hitting on you? I don't believe she's ever had to "hit on" someone in her life. I mean look at her. Fuck off!

Cheers

BlodwynPig

That is Rena Stover. (She was also in Seinfeld - Mary Anne in the Muffin Tops episode, apparently)

Here she is with Ross Chandler from Friends, her husband, Stanford Bookstaver.

and HITTING ON GEORGE

Chollis

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 25, 2018, 04:55:13 AM
That is Rena Stover. (She was also in Seinfeld - Mary Anne in the Muffin Tops episode, apparently)

Here she is with Ross Chandler from Friends, her husband, Stanford Bookstaver.

and HITTING ON GEORGE

Chollis

i'm just saying lads, he is punching

greenman

Quote from: BlodwynPig on November 25, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

Here she is with Ross Chandler from Friends, her husband, Stanford Booksaver.

Hot enough that she married a discount bookshop chain.

mothman

Having somebody who is presumably a banker - scion of a wealthy family, private education, Harvard or Yale - as a husband probably goes to explain why her career never needed to progress to the point where anybody had ever heard of her.

EDIT: Just looked her up - her name is Rena SOFER. And he's a TV producer called SANFORD Bookstaver. And her career is actually more impressive than you'd think, with recurring roles in 24, NCIS, Heroes and Just Shoot Me.

kalowski

Quote from: Chollis on November 25, 2018, 04:45:21 AM
When I turn on the tele my go-to mind-numbing bag of shit is Friends. Having seen all 10 or 20 seasons of it, this lovely lady caught my eye on a recent episode and I'm absolutely confident that she's the hottest sweet babe to ever appear on Friends. Hits on Ross in the baby store or some shit and Rachel gets jealous.

Imagine her hitting on you? I don't believe she's ever had to "hit on" someone in her life. I mean look at her. Fuck off!

Cheers
I'll deodorise her sweat patch etc...

BlodwynPig

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Chollis on November 25, 2018, 04:45:21 AM

Cheers

Imagine her hitting on me? I can imagine her fucking *killing* me. Look at those fucking scary eyes. They're the scariest eyes I've seen on a frankly unattractive woman since Samantha Cameron. Is nobody else seeing the scary eyes ?

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on November 30, 2018, 09:16:57 AM
Look at those fucking scary eyes. They're the scariest eyes I've seen on a frankly unattractive woman since Samantha Cameron. Is nobody else seeing the scary eyes ?

We see them, we just don't dare say anything

Cuellar

A snake's eyes, which for me is a bonus. Ever present threat of strangulation.

a duncandisorderly

I haven't asked the mrs what she thinks of this bloke, but even though I don't understand a word he's saying, I can't stop watching his shows at work (discovery channel). former rugby player turned chef/tv presenter.

mothman

From the shopping hell thread. Her on the left, you'd think it would go without saying - anywhere but here, anyway.

Bhazor

Norton Canes

On the far left? In the underwear?