Author Topic: Athletico Mince  (Read 195505 times)

Re: Athletico Mince
« Reply #1740 on: May 21, 2020, 11:38:34 AM »
Always fun to listen to AM, then come in here trying to guess which entirely innocuous bits have shat in the cornflakes of some Filbert

Spoiler alert: It is the shit, unfunny Andy bits. You needn't bother now

the

« Reply #1741 on: May 21, 2020, 11:40:51 AM »

the

« Reply #1742 on: May 22, 2020, 12:07:48 PM »
EDIT: WARNING - CONTAINS ACTUAL PERSONAL APPRECIATION OF ATHLETICO MINCE THAT WAS NOT VETTED BY MANTIS TOBOGGAN, SOMEONE WHO BY THE WAY IS NOT OUT OF THEIR FUCKING TREE

Something I enjoyed in 106 was, despite Bob already mentioning Infinity Rocket Plastics twice in the episode, he then forgets the name and instead makes up Skyblast Rocket Systems.

"It's a terrifying piece of software, from a quite frankly terrifying company"

Eric Dyer turning into a Native American
made me laugh too
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 01:05:39 PM by the »

« Reply #1743 on: May 22, 2020, 12:48:23 PM »

Eric Dyer turning into a Native American[/spoiler] made me laugh too

Not surprising. Andy is hilarious isn’t he.

magval

• Magnum Valentino
« Reply #1744 on: May 22, 2020, 06:12:44 PM »
You know one criticism of Andy that doesn't get leveled at him often enough? His complete lack of musicality. I don't mean that his songs are shit, which they are, I mean his absolutely consistently inappropriate choice of notes when he joins in with any of Bob's songs, musical bits, that sort of thing.

This isn't really an attack, more just of an observation. My wife is similarly unmusical, she can change key while singing along to something and can only whistle in one note.

« Reply #1745 on: May 22, 2020, 11:22:52 PM »
Righty you bunch of tw*ts. Who wrote the theme tune, played the the theme tune, erm.. sang...  Erm...  Anyway, whoever chose the Beardlsey music is a genius.