Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:51:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Athletico Mince

Started by Ron Superior, March 24, 2016, 07:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmnts

South African collection for the Parsnipers.

Fucking yes.

Jittlebags

Boiled Parsnips 5 is up.

sutin

Been a bit quiet on the Mince front of late. Let's speculate.

PlanktonSideburns

probably doing something else

forgot to hit record

Brian Freeze

What bastard railway is that then?

The Crumb

Lovely slice of pure Bob. Feels quite funny seeing his actual wife after all the Alderman stories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHJ6f8OjYEU

Pseudopath

Quote from: The Crumb on December 18, 2020, 12:03:54 AM
Feels quite funny seeing his actual wife after all the Alderman stories.

I don't think that's Bob's wife. She certainly doesn't resemble the woman in the paparazzi shots around the time they got married, so I assume she's one of the Gone Fishing producers or crew members.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: Pseudopath on December 18, 2020, 03:20:50 AM
I don't think that's Bob's wife. She certainly doesn't resemble the woman in the paparazzi shots around the time they got married, so I assume she's one of the Gone Fishing producers or crew members.
Same name as Bob's wife (Lisa), hence the confusion, perhaps.

bgmnts

Getting that dog to show us how to make a bomb was a thing of pure Mortimerian beauty.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on December 20, 2020, 03:10:13 PM

She's presumably Lisa Clark, a longtime Vic and Bob associate and producer of this show.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/people/lisa_clark/

DrGreggles

The Crumb

Quote from: The Culture Bunker on December 20, 2020, 03:10:13 PM

It was the same name and being drunk that caused the confusion.

BeardFaceMan

A Beardsley joke compilation? Yes fucking please.

shiftwork2

frajer

non capisco

Funfair dismissal.

Love that when Bob corpses he sometimes actually says "TEE HEE HEE"

DrGreggles

"I'm not saying a word until I have my lawyer present" is the best gag. Possibly ever.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: non capisco on December 30, 2020, 11:08:43 PM
Funfair dismissal.

Love that when Bob corpses he sometimes actually says "TEE HEE HEE"

Bob's "TEE HEE HEE" is an absolute delight. I also love it when Andy cracks up seconds before Bob/Beardsley delivers his signposted punchline. That compilation is a festive treat.

Oh good, a compilation of Andy's Jeremy Corbyn bits... Don't think I've ever hit 'Mark played' sooner in my life.

Junket Pumper

Quote from: CrackerFactory on January 02, 2021, 12:04:20 AM
Oh good, a compilation of Andy's Jeremy Corbyn bits... Don't think I've ever hit 'Mark played' sooner in my life.

Fuck me. Can't believe he actually put that together. Literally none of the world's 7 billion humans will ever listen to it.

bgmnts

Yeah when I subscribed to Parsnips the Corbyn and Hodgson compilations were instant archive. All the other compilations pretty much got me through the year.

SteveDave

Quote from: CrackerFactory on January 02, 2021, 12:04:20 AM

There's an army of Centrist Dad's slapping their thighs and screaming "So true!" at this compilation.

Jittlebags

TBH, I quite like the various bits where Billy Bragg is having a dump.

Kankurette

I'm just here for the Sunderland songs. And Gangs of the EPL. And the Managers' Lunch Club.

Sonny_Jim

Put me down as one of those 'actually I don't mind the Jeremy Corbin bits' idiots.  I think the central idea that Corbin is a massive 'twelverifer', whatever you've done he's done two better, is a great one.  Reminds me of the Secret World bit with Jack Nicolson on an plane, trying to eat everybody's food. 

That said, I dunno if I'd be able to listen to more than 2 or 3 in a row.

Mr Trumpet

I like the Corbyn bits. They're so surreal that it's hard to actually gauge Andy's real opinion of the man, unlike Bob's Piers Morgan stories.

Magnum Valentino

Aye those Corbyn bits are just a development of the observation that he has a sorta funny voice, they don't seem to be a critique of his politics or anything that would turn off listeners from either side of the fence. And I like them. I like the bad grammar of the playschool phrasing of "go on, tell me your best [thing]".

sutin

Quote from: Mr Trumpet on January 03, 2021, 02:46:35 PM
I like the Corbyn bits. They're so surreal that it's hard to actually gauge Andy's real opinion of the man, unlike Bob's Piers Morgan stories.

I think the Corbyn bits are shit whatever he thinks of Corbyn, but knowing from social media that he's a real life centrist dad anti-Corbyn cunt definitely makes them even worse.