Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,187
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 798
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:43:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Athletico Mince

Started by Ron Superior, March 24, 2016, 07:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lebowskibukowski

Very slight episode this week, although the McCarthy song and Gangs Of The EPL are top stuff.  I suppose it is just the arse end of last weeks one. Too much film and TV review stuff creeping in now, though.

Twed

Apart from him being a mediocre comedian, my issue with Andy Dawson is that his characters aren't affectionate. It's just "who do I hate?" (Corbyn), "let's make them out as a prick".

bgmnts

New Mince.

Phil-laini covered in shit. Pissed myself!

spamwangler

Quote from: Twed on May 11, 2018, 04:24:45 PM
Apart from him being a mediocre comedian, my issue with Andy Dawson is that his characters aren't affectionate. It's just "who do I hate?" (Corbyn), "let's make them out as a prick".

i think if he just pulled all the bile and needless-to-say-i-had-the-last-laugh factor out of the corbyn thing hed had an interesting character bit, maybe even a funny one

Bhazor

Even his half arsed EPL bits are amazing. "You don't need a 12 foot bed. You're no bigger than a chipshop pickle."

gmoney

Pretty amazing for a 23 minute episode to have a Corybn segment that lasted at least 8 hours.

bgmnts

Yeah the McCarthy song suffered.

dr beat

The Mick McCarthy song is my new favourite thing ever.

non capisco

The 'punchline' to the latest Gangs Of The EPL made me go "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!" and frighten an old woman at Beckenham Junction railway station. "He's beeeeeeautiful!"

The rest of this week's, not so much. My heart sank as soon as Andy mentioned local elections.

beanheadmcginty

I was watching a George Clarke thing late last night where his little mate built a shed on a lake by a waterfall and during the montage when it was completed they definitely, without a shadow of a doubt played "Barry Homeowner's Lament" (minus Bob's singing).

BeardFaceMan

I can't be the only person that thinks "ooh, mince!" every time this thread gets bumped.

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on June 01, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
I can't be the only person that thinks "ooh, mince!" every time this thread gets bumped.

I've used that reference a few times with regard to mince related subjects in real life and never get a response. It's like the people I surround myself with aren't Alan Partridge obsessives or something.

Dusty Gozongas

Quote from: BeardFaceMan on June 01, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

Get out of my head!!!!11!

"I was the top non Muslim scorer in the premium league this year!"

bgmnts

Yeah nobody i know (the list is short) likes Partridge or gets the references. Its a hard life.

Anyway average Mince I must say. Gangs of the EPL had its belly laugh moments though as always.

Bhazor

A bit of Splatoon action. The image of Bob lying on his tummy in the lounge playing a few rounds on his Switch is oddly endearing

Blinder Data

Jordan Henderson nearly ended me this week. When he ended his statement with "terraced housing" - tears

gmoney

Yes that and Vardy going "Come on Harry mate, we've both got magic chins, n I've got a bit of eye boggin' to boot".

DrGreggles

Quote from: Nice Relaxing Poo on June 01, 2018, 09:18:08 PM
"I was the top non Muslim scorer in the premium league this year!"

I fucking lost it at that.

the

Bloody hell, if any thread needs spoiler tags to come back, it's this one.

You just have to guess that a new episode's landed because the thread's been bumped - you certainly can't read it at that point because everyone's already quoted the biggest lines of the episode.

SteveDave

non capisco

Bob as Beardsley's wife never fails to slay me. "And they serve all British produce on this cruise, including the eggs - I fuckin' checked".

magval

Would any of youse class lads* happen to know the episode numbers of the few appearances of Santi Cazorla, proprietor of japes? I really want to hear "come in Metip, creature of the sea" again.

*Not intended to be gender exclusive

the

Didn't the nascent Gangs of the EPL begin in a late twenties episode? So try around the early thirties.

Sorry I can't be more precise, I can't spin through them quickly right now.

Bhazor

Quote from: magval on June 05, 2018, 10:19:38 AM

"Y'know what ah hate? He just called them lads. But they're no lads."

Cuellar

Quote from: magval on June 05, 2018, 10:19:38 AM
Would any of youse class lads* happen to know the episode numbers of the few appearances of Santi Cazorla, proprietor of japes? I really want to hear "come in Metip, creature of the sea" again.

I believe it's episode 51.

"Itchy dick powder!"

haha:

Ozil: Jack Wilshere sent me down for a packet of acid sugar, I don't know what this is, can you help me Santi?
Santi: Of course I can help! It's crazy powder for party time and mind bend.

the

Well my guess was right out then.

PaulTMA

Quote from: the on June 05, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
Well my guess was right out then.

Yer wasting yer time

magval

No chat about the new episode?

"I could not live without it. That wouldn't even be a life."

One of the best EPLs ever.