Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:34:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Athletico Mince

Started by Ron Superior, March 24, 2016, 07:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trabuch

Warhammer makes me laugh. It is precisely how Roy Hodgson would say it. I am prepared to cut Andy some slack. But he's very lucky to spend time with Bob.

Twed

Quote from: Captain Crunch on January 03, 2019, 05:29:33 PM
Heads up for Number 73, the episode not the show.
Now my rhythm ain't so hot, but it's the only friend I've got

bgmnts

Wasn't into the latest episode.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: bgmnts on January 06, 2019, 05:29:12 AM
Wasn't into the latest episode.

Something to think about, certainly.

petril

Quote from: Captain Crunch on January 03, 2019, 05:29:33 PM
Heads up for Number 73, the episode not the show.
Quote from: Twed on January 04, 2019, 05:33:37 PM
Now my rhythm ain't so hot, but it's the only friend I've got

no that was Motormouth

Cuellar

I thought the Beardsley tale was great.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Cuellar on January 10, 2019, 10:12:32 AM
I thought the Beardsley tale was great.

It was. They always are.

Jittlebags

Mince Today.

And make sure it's very fooking runny.

SteveDave

You creepy fuckin doyle

Ferris

You spooky fookin' twat.

phantom_power

Ahh, yer a good lad peetah

gmoney

Warhammer sections are just full on crap now. However, does anyone know if the stuff he says about the game is accurate? It'd be nice to know he's actually put some effort in.

Chollis

I'm more or less skipping through anything Andy does right now, it's basically just for Beardsley at this point. Hasn't been a Gangs of the EPL in a while has there?

gmoney

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: gmoney on January 11, 2019, 03:38:54 PM
Warhammer sections are just full on crap now. However, does anyone know if the stuff he says about the game is accurate? It'd be nice to know he's actually put some effort in.

Wikipedia blag accurate I recon. Not done it in a while, mind

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on January 11, 2019, 04:51:58 PM
Wikipedia blag accurate I recon. Not done it in a while, mind

He talks about people playing individual characters, which isn't accurate. You play as a whole army, the individual character game is made by Games Workshop is Shadespire, but that's too nerdy even for me.

I'm probably about 20 years out of date though, so may be wrong.

bgmnts

Just the title of this new one had me chuckling. I look forward to a disappointing listen.

Jittlebags

The actual Meat Feast is great - reminds me a bit of Derek and Clive's winky wanky woo.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 11, 2019, 05:16:23 PM
He talks about people playing individual characters, which isn't accurate. You play as a whole army, the individual character game is made by Games Workshop is Shadespire, but that's too nerdy even for me.

I'm probably about 20 years out of date though, so may be wrong.

Yea ecactly: it's not like you and I still play this game and collect and paint all the minatures. No.

Ferris

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on January 11, 2019, 05:34:10 PM
Yea ecactly: it's not like you and I still play this game and collect and paint all the minatures. No.

Certainly not. Perish the thought!

20 years of booze and drugs have destroyed the child that once was, along with his attention span and the fine motor skills required for such a hobby.

PlanktonSideburns

titular sketch landing hard for me

Captain Z

Can't get enough of the Spurs gang. "Son Thing".

Also wonder if Bob has ever watched Bo Selecta, as Mick McCarthy seems to have morphed into Mel B.

bgmnts

Average.

At the moment it's only really Beardsley giving me the laughs. British Managers Club and McClaren and Casper was always gold. Same with the Scottish tales.

Chollis

Quote from: Jittlebags on January 11, 2019, 05:31:13 PM
The actual Meat Feast is great - reminds me a bit of Derek and Clive's winky wanky woo.

Agreed, laughed a lot at that

phantom_power

Gangs of the EPL is always gold as well. "I've never had a girlfriend but I do know what one is"

SteveDave

I enjoyed Bob's glee at the "Grammar Tramp"

Cuellar

Very much enjoyed Bob's corpsing during the meat feast section as well.

Shit Good Nose

Meat feast was amazing.  "Oooohhhh, fuck yeah - that means I can eat it with a spooooon...."

I also still enjoy Dom Littlewood, and "JOE SWASH!" made me giggle too.  You lot can get to fuck, he's not that bad.

Natnar

Andy's deep voice during the Meat bit was the funniest thing of the whole show.

Cuellar

If he'd only learn which ideas to do less of - the first Roy Hodgson Warhammer bit was hilarious, and its returns are diminishing now. Hard to judge though, especially when you've got Bob there whose recurring bits just get richer with their recurrence.