Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,183
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:20:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

'Clear Spot' on Resonance FM - Tuesday 17th, 7pm-8:30pm

Started by Darrell, February 16, 2004, 05:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darrell

As part of Resonance's 'Clear Spot' series (info from here):

Quote19.00 Clear Spot
Broadcasting researchers Ian Greaves and Justin Lewis wade through a pile of tapes to discuss and celebrate comedy through the ages, from Life With The Lyons to Little Britain. Stewart Lee - writer, director, clown - is their guest, talking about his own work and personal selections from a large archive spanning more than fifty years. Less Adrian Juste, more Private Passions.

Seems excellent - good shows about comedy are few and far between, so there's a lot of promise in this. It's only a one-off, like, but it still sounds very exciting, and is definitely one to catch.

If you don't live in London, you can listen to Resonance online.

Are you MP3ing this Darrell? I missed the first half hour.

Darrell

Darrell

Repeated on Tuesday 24th at 9:30am thankfully. Hopefully I can remember to listen to (and record) the bloody thing then.

Damn you, the combined processes of upgrading my Little Britain captures and MP3ing the People Like Us Christmas special!

Quote from: "Darrell"Repeated on Tuesday 24th at 9:30am thankfully. Hopefully I can remember to listen to (and record) the bloody thing then.

Good Luck.

I've got the last hour as an mp3 just in case.

alan strang

Got the whole thing MP3'd if all else fails.

Biased though I may be, It was top stuff.

Darrell

Well, whatever's currently on Resonance, it ain't this.

I had me encoding all ready to go and everything. Boo!