Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:15:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Apropos of GTA san andreas talk..

Started by napoleon dynamitee-hee, October 27, 2004, 12:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

napoleon dynamitee-hee

Let's just imagine a person were to download a file from somewhere that appeared to be software for a Playstation 2.

And let's just imagine that this fictitious person were also to have Nero cd / dvd burning software..

How would he go about burning a PS2 game onto a disc? would it simply be a matter of burnign a data cd, or would he need something more specific that was tailored to PS2 requirements?

I only ask this becasue a friend of a friend once had a PSone which could play bootlegged games, but only if it had been chipped - the reason being, (or so he was told) that the disc information was stored on the innermost ring of a regular cd, but on the outer most ring on a PS disc.

This of course could have been total balls, but i'd be interested if someone could help me.. erm.. i mean.. this guy out!

Moderator edit: He should probably learn how to use the techy thread which is sticky at the top of this forum, HTH.