Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

League of Gentleman - The Movie, they hope to start filming this summer

Started by phalmachine, February 16, 2004, 06:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phalmachine

Anyone else hear this on Radio 5 today, Simon Mayo's show?  

I managed to catch some of Mayo's interview with Mark Gatiss.  He seems to be appearing in some rubbish at the mo (Footballers' Wives, that Potato Men film), but he did state that the LOG film has been written and they are currently looking for backers.  He said something about it looking like a cheap TV show, maybe.  Anyone hear the rest of what he said, or know any more?

Thanks,
Phal

Emergency Lalla Ward Ten

Has a fourth series been officially ruled out, do you know, or could it still happen?

Darrell

Quote from: "Emergency Lalla Ward Ten"Has a fourth series been officially ruled out, do you know, or could it still happen?

Two more series have actually been commissioned, if what I've been told is correct.

blue jammer

Marvelous news on both counts, thanks for the info :)

(sorry I can't add much else, I rarely pop in here)

I interviewed Jeremy Dyson last month. He wasn't giving plot details away, although he did describe the movie as "The League Of Gentlemen meets the Matrix, a proper high concept film". Apparently they hope to start filming in late summer, with Steve Bendelack directing once again.

As for more TV work, he had this to say:

"Oh yeah, I don't think it's a one-way door out television at all. Probably a lot will be dictated by how successful the film is. I assume that if it's successful, we'll probably want to make another one. And if we did do another TV series, I doubt we'd revisit Royston Vasey, we've probably exhausted the possibilities there."

Jemble Fred

Quote from: "12 Storey Crisis""Oh yeah, I don't think it's a one-way door out television at all. Probably a lot will be dictated by how successful the film is. I assume that if it's successful, we'll probably want to make another one. And if we did do another TV series, I doubt we'd revisit Royston Vasey, we've probably exhausted the possibilities there."

Can't agree there. He's missing some huge possibilities for amazing new series based there...

12StoreyCrisis - Great name I have to say.