Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:11:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wrestling Thread

Started by hewantstolurkatad, May 02, 2016, 05:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

up_the_hampipe

Cameron has been released too. One day after she wrote this regarding the Ryback thing. The last line is a zinger http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sol8np

Deanjam

Sandow released.

Fuck you WWE.

up_the_hampipe

Oh lord. Barrett has now officially left as well. El Torito released n'all.

Osmium

El Torito better get picked up by Lucha Underground.

Enzo

Brooklyn Brawler canned as well. Sad times.

up_the_hampipe

You can probably add Adam Rose to the list very soon as well. He's been arrested for domestic violence while serving his wellness violation suspension http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=101919

Deanjam

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on May 11, 2016, 04:51:18 PM
You can probably add Adam Rose to the list very soon as well.

Good.

hewantstolurkatad

No way Rose is gonna be given the boot any time soon if his argument about his suspension holds up.
Only reason he wasn't on that list, they've probably given him another year or two on the roster by doing that.

up_the_hampipe

What about the domestic violence arrest I mentioned?

hewantstolurkatad

Ooooh, I missed that!
Hmm... That's tricky. It'd be a very easy get out, but is it really the best approach with something like domestic violence to just give the person the boot. It's probably not going to help the domestic violence out much.

Ringside

It's a sad day, Brooklyn Brawler? Blasphemy.

Mobius

Bit late but this week's raw was a lot of fun wasn't it? I don't think I'll ever tire of Jericho screaming 'idiot, idiot!' at people in his best Dennis from It's Always Sunny voice.

The Jerico drinking game, sip if he says stupid, sip if he says Idiot. Down drink if he says Stupid Idiot.

leighhart

Quote from: Enzo on May 11, 2016, 01:40:19 AM
Brooklyn Brawler canned as well. Sad times.

now theres a guy who knows where the bodies are buried

leighhart

Quote from: Osmium on May 06, 2016, 08:39:53 PM
El Torito better get picked up by Lucha Underground.

yeah they might be able to utilize his talent rather than turn him into a punchline

leighhart

interesting watch 101 Reasons Not To Be A Pro Wrestler
https://youtu.be/-lBwwz5WJiA

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: leighhart on May 13, 2016, 09:49:18 PM
interesting watch 101 Reasons Not To Be A Pro Wrestler
https://youtu.be/-lBwwz5WJiA

I can think of more than 101 off the top of my head without watching that video.

Extreme Rules on Sunday. Sounds like it's definitely going to be a show. The "Ambrose Asylum" match is another sad way for them to make Dean's impulsive personality into a brand.

But after that we've got Cena, Rollins, Orton and Wyatt coming back so hooray I guess.

In other news, Paige and Del Rio are apparently dating. They're probably having sex and everything.

hewantstolurkatad

Quote from: up_the_hampipe on May 17, 2016, 08:03:55 PM
But after that we've got Cena, Rollins, Orton and Wyatt coming back so hooray I guess.
They should hold Rollins off a while at least

Deanjam

One of these things does not belong.

up_the_hampipe

Miz's jacket belongs in a bin.

leighhart

Quote from: Deanjam on May 17, 2016, 09:08:54 PM

Zayn?
Miz is on a roll post WM

kitsofan34

Quote from: Deanjam on May 17, 2016, 09:08:54 PM

If you think Miz doesn't belong there....boy oh boy. He's one of the best talkers in the entire company, his character work is flawless and he's a solid hand in the ring. Barmy.

Ja'moke

Yeah, Miz has been fantastic for the past couple of months. More than deserving of being IC champ and in that match with those guys.

Also, major praise for Jericho's current run. Obviously he is always better as a heel, and this is easily his best work in quite some time. Drink it in, maaan.

Deanjam

No. Miz is shit. How dare you all have a different opinion.

Deanjam

Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit.
Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit. Miz is shit.

hewantstolurkatad

Jesus, is putting Owens in a match against Miz really a good idea if you want to keep Owens as a heel?

If a feud between Zayn and Miz was handled correctly and Zayn was able to carry him in the ring, it could do wonders for Zayn altogether.

Nobody Soup

they might turn Owens I think, or at least have him be more of a Lesnar character, keep the aggressive attitude but cut down on the in ring cheating.

the miz is great, if you're new in the company he's the dream feud. he will generate heat and interest and he will put you over.

hummingofevil

I really want them to keep Zayn and Owens apart. Do stuff like this 4-way and triple threats and tags but save the head-2-head for a big occasion now. We've had their first PPV match at on the main roster but I don't want them over egging it too early. Let them both go their own way but have paths crossing now and again weaving storylines into each other (like this IC thing) and then ultimately go for a big grudge match at The Mains. And not even next year.

That would involve a level of writing that I think Vince is no longer capable of. Shame.

up_the_hampipe

Cody Rhodes has asked for his release. That's Sandow, Barrett and Rhodes gone within a month.