Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:11:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

*** UNCLEAN***I'VE JUST GONE THROUGH THE PAPER!***UNCLEAN***

Started by mook, May 10, 2016, 09:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: mook on May 10, 2016, 03:03:28 PM
yes, very much so. have at him at full GUSTO!

Prrfft, -7? That's pathetic son. I don't know, first you can't cope with London cause it's full of big scary people, you've also a hatred of wetherspoons despite it's Serge approved mixed grill, and now you won't even do your own shopping and you can't even power neg someone properly. Something needs to change lad, or you'll end up kidnapping people and keeping them in your bunker before the year's out.

MoonDust

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on May 10, 2016, 03:59:30 PM
Prrfft, -7? That's pathetic son. I don't know, first you can't cope with London cause it's full of big scary people, you've also a hatred of wetherspoons despite it's Serge approved mixed grill, and now you won't even do your own shopping and you can't even power neg someone properly. Something needs to change lad, or you'll end up kidnapping people and keeping them in your bunker before the year's out.

Spoons can be shit though, to be fair.

mook

***UPDATE***UNSCATHED***UPDATE***UNSCATHED***UPDATE***UNSCATHED***UPDATE***UNSCATHED***UPDATE***UNSCATHED***UPDATE***

MoonDust

Happy for you mook, but the universal karma dances on unabated. Yin and Yang in action; I need a shit but there's very little bog roll. Don't know if it's going to be enough...

mook

Quote from: MoonDust on May 11, 2016, 07:17:12 AM
Happy for you mook, but the universal karma dances on unabated. Yin and Yang in action; I need a shit but there's very little bog roll. Don't know if it's going to be enough...

this is why modern life is rubbish. in the good old days you could have torn up & scrunchled a couple of pages of murdoch's finest & had at your nipsy with not a care in the world, nowadays no one takes the printed press, so when short of bog roll you either have to attempt to clean up your hoop with an ipad or squelch around SULLIED. this is why we should come equipped with an arse majora & an arse minora, a bit like that alien's mouth...

when you need to dump, the arse majora opens up letting the arse minora out to do to the doings, when the doings are done, the arse minora retreats & the arse majora claps shut leaving your bum cleavage utterly PRISTINE. when i become god i will implement this improvement on all mammals, except hippos, those fat cunts can carry on tail flicking their turds about cos it's funny.

durty bassa

Cerys

That isn't a hippo.  That's biggy, and you know it.