Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,358
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:45:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Loose Women - someone had to tell 'em.

Started by yesitsme, May 17, 2016, 02:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yesitsme

Didn't think it would be Harvey Price though.

Well said that lad, the women, Piers Morgan (guests) and the auidence summed up in a nutshell.

yesitsme

Don't have one, the missus saw it while she should have been ironing my shirts or getting the dinner ready.  It'll be all over twitter I imagine.

For those of you who haven't seen it young Ms Price was on to talk about trolling.  One of them would have done a sincere bit to camera before turning to Katie 'Good morning' and to Harvey 'Hello Cunts'.

Is he right?  He's not wrong.

We'll be back after this short break.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: yesitsme on May 17, 2016, 02:51:44 PM
Don't have one, the missus saw it while she should have been ironing my shirts or getting the dinner ready.  It'll be all over twitter I imagine.

For those of you who haven't seen it young Ms Price was on to talk about trolling.  One of them would have done a sincere bit to camera before turning to Katie 'Good morning' and to Harvey 'Hello Cunts'.

Is he right?  He's not wrong.

We'll be back after this short break.

I don't understand. Can you elaborate please? I'm completely baffled as usual.

DrunkCountry

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/katie-price-disabled-son-harvey-7988911

QuoteKatie Price and disabled son Harvey praised after he calls Twitter trolls 'c**ts' live on Loose Women

yesitsme

Harvey was introduced to the audience.  Harvey called them 'cunts'.

I'm not making fun of Harvey here by the way, don't want to come across as sneery - that lad's got enough on his plate and I take my hat off to his mother but I found the idea of someone calling the LW 'cunts' and their subsequent squirming (for no reason really) highly amusing.

Maurice Yeatman

Didn't KP just ask him what he says to people who are horrible to him on the internet, to which he replied "Hello, you cunt"?  Don't think he was addressing anyone in the studio.

EDIT - already acknowledged above.  (The full feature on the Loose Women account https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XpCZG8JYb0 seems to have edited that bit out, but plenty of gits have uploaded 10-second clips of the sweary bit.)

checkoutgirl

I'm not sure I have an opinion on this. I don't watch Loose Women. I have no opinion on Harvey Price other than to have a go at Frankie Boyle for his despicable joke about him. I know that people feel they have the right to go on social media and not be bullied but to me social media is a maggot ridden cesspool that I would burn to the ground if I could be arsed to strike a match, which I wouldn't.

I don't really understand the background. But Price's insistence on dragging her differently abled son into the public eye for whatever reason leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I wish she didn't make her living the way she does and I wish the way she made her living afforded her son some privacy. I wish and I wish and I wish.

Price seems incorrigible and absolutely hellbent on presenting her son to the media. Her worldview is so fucked up by years and years of selling her private life to the highest bidder that I really feel sorry for her son. With a mother like that he has problems. And as was said above, he has enough on his plate.

I really really dislike the way Price tackles her problems, exactly like a politician, with as many people watching as possible. But good luck to Harvey, with a mother like that he needs all the luck he can get.

As for the lad saying "cunt" on telly, not sure applauding that is the best way to go but you have to wonder what IQ level the average Loose Woman viewer has.

BlodwynPig

checkoutgirl

Quote from: yesitsme on May 17, 2016, 03:00:18 PM
Harvey was introduced to the audience.

There's your problem right there. Price's insistence on introducing her son to an audience. It's not right. Look what happened to Joey Deacon. Children in general shouldn't be paraded in front of television audiences, it's not right. They'll get bullied and judged and don't know any better. It's not fair. Terrible really.

Maurice Yeatman

Should have asked him what he thought of Russell Crowe too.  https://youtu.be/eOpquHD4HJQ?t=9s

koeman

Don't think it's on the video but when Harvey said 'hello cunts', Piers said 'hello, Harvey.'

yesitsme

Reading the article I like how Piers quickly turns it all around to be about him. 

He's good like that.

the cunt.

Puce Moment

Quote from: checkoutgirl on May 17, 2016, 03:11:10 PMI'm not sure I have an opinion on this.

QuoteI don't watch Loose Women. I have no opinion on Harvey Price other than to have a go at Frankie Boyle for his despicable joke about him. I know that people feel they have the right to go on social media and not be bullied but to me social media is a maggot ridden cesspool that I would burn to the ground if I could be arsed to strike a match, which I wouldn't.

I don't really understand the background. But Price's insistence on dragging her differently abled son into the public eye for whatever reason leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I wish she didn't make her living the way she does and I wish the way she made her living afforded her son some privacy. I wish and I wish and I wish.

Price seems incorrigible and absolutely hellbent on presenting her son to the media. Her worldview is so fucked up by years and years of selling her private life to the highest bidder that I really feel sorry for her son. With a mother like that he has problems. And as was said above, he has enough on his plate.

I really really dislike the way Price tackles her problems, exactly like a politician, with as many people watching as possible. But good luck to Harvey, with a mother like that he needs all the luck he can get.

As for the lad saying "cunt" on telly, not sure applauding that is the best way to go but you have to wonder what IQ level the average Loose Woman viewer has.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on May 17, 2016, 03:29:34 PM
Should have asked him what he thought of Russell Crowe too.  https://youtu.be/eOpquHD4HJQ?t=9s

Should have asked him his opinion on the politics of the European Union.

Quote from: checkoutgirl on May 17, 2016, 03:14:09 PM
There's your problem right there. Price's insistence on introducing her son to an audience. It's not right. Look what happened to Joey Deacon. Children in general shouldn't be paraded in front of television audiences, it's not right. They'll get bullied and judged and don't know any better. It's not fair. Terrible really.

Isn't it to one day get some of the Kardashian money? Make the kids comfortable in front of cameras with 'innocent' day time TV slots and then go full reality fly on the wall. The ingredients are all there and there is a ton of cash to be made.

Hollow

Hollow

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on May 17, 2016, 03:02:35 PM
Didn't KP just ask him what he says to people who are horrible to him on the internet, to which he replied "Hello, you cunt"?  Don't think he was addressing anyone in the studio.

EDIT - already acknowledged above.  (The full feature on the Loose Women account https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XpCZG8JYb0 seems to have edited that bit out, but plenty of gits have uploaded 10-second clips of the sweary bit.)

Awww don't it's funnier in the OP.

Print the fucking myth.