Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:05:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Dear Tony Slattery, I've got to get something off my chest....

Started by Jake Thingray, May 17, 2016, 09:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Chucking All Your Stuff In The Thames with Tony Slattery

petercussing

^^^^Maybe all his friends fell out with him cos he did a big lots of pollution in the thames, it was the 90s and we were very concerned about the environment for a bit back then.

Quote from: icehaven on May 01, 2019, 05:23:44 PM
Slattery's Cattery, cat videos from around the world with our hero providing witty commentary.

"Slattery's not included" Extras style sitcom charts his decent from the limelight and alienation from the TV world and follows his attempts to get back to the top.

"Slattery's Twatery" super extreme Beadle style prank show in which he uses the new found good will toward him and knowledge of his mental health problems to perform unforgivable acts on people property and personage at the behest of one of their friends.   

Icehaven

Quote from: petercussing on May 01, 2019, 06:17:38 PM

"Slattery's not included" Extras style sitcom charts his decent from the limelight and alienation from the TV world and follows his attempts to get back to the top.

"Slattery's Twatery" super extreme Beadle style prank show in which he uses the new found good will toward him and knowledge of his mental health problems to perform unforgivable acts on people property and personage at the behest of one of their friends.   

''Slattery Farm'' Reality style show following Tony, having accepted he's not going to revive his own career, setting up a Fame School churning out trainee Tonys (Tonies?), teaching them his brand of manic quickfire energy, dying their hair and eyebrows dark brown and trying to get them onto the panel shows and podcast circuit.

The stuff about him chucking furniture in the river was a misunderstanding. He'd set up in Thameside properties' removals.  He used a boat, which was late one day, but the workers in the flat didn't check.

poodlefaker

Saturday Slattery; ill-advised early-morning kids' show fronted by the lovable recovering alcoholic

Icehaven

Quote from: poodlefaker on May 01, 2019, 06:49:04 PM
Saturday Slattery; ill-advised early-morning kids' show fronted by the lovable recovering alcoholic

Including SPLATTERY!!, the unforgettable gunk game.

DrGreggles

Tony's Latter Rye

Tony Slattery takes a look at recent developments in the small East Sussex town situated near Hastings.

A Salt And Slattery

Join Tony as he samples different salts from around the world. This week: Himalayan.

Brundle-Fly

Quote from: icehaven on May 01, 2019, 05:23:44 PM
Slattery's Cattery, cat videos from around the world with our hero providing witty commentary.

Tony Slattery's Pony Scattery 1980 A Dutch video prods Paardenuitwerpselenosex

Tony Slattery In Conversation With John Challis

Pure deso.

Replies From View

Slattery's Spattering Batter Thing

Tony Slattery in an I, Lovett inspired sitcom, featuring his pet batter thing that periodically *spatters* to comical effect.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Tony Slattery's Lover

Tony gets bummed by his northern gardener.

thraxx

Slattery's Batteries

A light hearted look through different types of battery down the ages, from the energy cell to the crime involving the unlawful physical contact and any other types of battery if there are any I don't know I've not really thought this through.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

He could look at battery farms and go "Ooh, these aren't very nice, are they?" as well.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

What's a Slattery Ewe, Hey!

Lighthearted travelogue in which the troubled funster and a sheep roam the highways and byways of rural Italy.

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on May 01, 2019, 06:47:14 PM
The stuff about him chucking furniture in the river was a misunderstanding.

We could do a thread about his defenestrated chattels, titled, Dear Tony Slattery, you've get to get this chest off someone.

Small Man Big Horse

Slattery's Hattery - Tony opens up a hat shop and when Pete Doherty is his only customer he starts filling the shop with hedgehogs, causing the former Libertines singer to injure himself each week in agonisingly painful ways.

Slattery's Jittery - Tony snorts a fuck load of coke and then stands infront of the camera while coming down. Guest starring Pete Doherty as "the dealer".

Slattery's Fattery - Tony sets up a restaurant which only sells massive cakes, but his only customer is - you guessed it - John Savident from Coronation Street.

thraxx

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on May 01, 2019, 08:21:33 PM
tried to watch some of this but he's too fucked up and it's sad

Yes it's a painful watch. One for the desolation thread.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

I wish I hadn't clicked on that. The Cambridge union should've known better than to post it online. What purpose does it serve?

It's playing on another tab in my browser as I type this.  I've got about fifteen minutes in, to the bit about someone buying something.  I don't know if I can stick with it much further.

BeardFaceMan

Slattery's Flattery - Tony goes to peoples houses and says nice things about the decor.

Replies From View

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on May 01, 2019, 08:42:53 PM
I wish I hadn't clicked on that.

This sounds like something to save for a rainy day!  I've bookmarked it and am looking forward to seeing it.

Quote from: Monsieur Verdoux on May 01, 2019, 08:21:33 PM
tried to watch some of this but he's too fucked up and it's sad

And he's got a really easy gig, with a load of admiring students.  It barely bears thinking about what would happen if it was some corporate do.

Replies From View

Flat-packed Lateral Slattery

Just a shelf in a warehouse with a close-up of Tony Slattery's flat-packed face, and he's commenting on the situation in a lateral manner.

Quote from: Replies From View on May 01, 2019, 09:18:43 PM
Flat-packed Lateral Slattery

Just a shelf in a warehouse with a close-up of Tony Slattery's flat-packed face, and he's commenting on the situation in a lateral manner.

Be good if the shelf then collapsed.  It'd be like an analogy of his shelf-life as a comic having expired.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on May 01, 2019, 08:42:53 PM
I wish I hadn't clicked on that. The Cambridge union should've known better than to post it online. What purpose does it serve?

I watched it all the way through, and yes, it's painful, as one of the comments noted like watching ( presumably, the latter day version of ) Amy Winehouse sing.He's rambling on like a more articulate Rowley Birkin QC, but It's worth it towards the end, where- is the following a spoiler, or something? Dunno- he shows impressive recall of them lines from  " Romeo and Juliet ".

SteveDave

I've unfollowed him on Twitter dot com due to him clogging up my feed with "humorous" versions of the names of people who tweet "Tony Slattery" at him.