Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 03:00:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cult of Personality... idol worship

Started by bazonix2, October 31, 2004, 03:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazonix2

Any more of these kinda things... mock celebrity cult nonsense...

//www.spamspammityspamspam.co.uk

mook

I think someone is going to come along and shout at you soon.

Psssst...You ain't got any free iPods have you?

TraceyQ

Oh, decided to move from spamming B3TA to come and bother us, then?

bazonix2

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Oh, decided to move from spamming B3TA to come and bother us, then?

wooo...

yeh...

No ipods I'm afraid. :(

and I don't see the problem with posting images and a link to a site after all you don't have to go there... I aim to make no profit from my site... only to communicate with people... I'll do that here as I love the morris... why people have to say fuck off I'll never know they so wouldn't do it to my face... go join the army if you want to hate people at least they do something with their hate

Gandhi

You don't need to advertise your web-site. If people are interested then they can click on the old WWW button. Spam of any kind, no matter how innocently posted, isn't appreciated around here.

However, this is a perfectly reasonable subject for a Vision Mong thread. He's posted a perfectly acceptable image as an example. Give it  a chance, please.

I am watching...

bazonix2

Quote from: "Gandhi"You don't need to advertise your web-site. If people are interested then they can click on the old WWW button. Spam of any kind, no matter how innocently posted, isn't appreciated around here.

However, this is a perfectly reasonable subject for a Vision Mong thread. He's posted a perfectly acceptable image as an example. Give it  a chance, please.

I am watching...

heh... ominous...

wilko and understood. I vill hold to the rules.

sproggy

Quote from: "bazonix2"... why people have to say fuck off I'll never know they so wouldn't do it to my face...

They just so would.

bazonix2

Quote from: "sproglette"
Quote from: "bazonix2"... why people have to say fuck off I'll never know they so wouldn't do it to my face...

They just so would.

Highly unlikely. In most cases people are not willing to fight. When you are terrified of death you are more likely to back down or stay quiet in the first place.

I expect better of people using a website connected with somone with wit, with purpose and style. I'm sure most of the 2000 odd members actually are quite funny, quite sharp and intelligent, but clearly, not all.

Purple Tentacle

Hehehe, did it take you a whole day to come up with that comeback, cunt?

flumphead

wow on this internet everybody's wellard!

sproggy

Quote from: "bazonix"Hate doesn't exist.

It's unreal and based on false conceptions and mental constructions created by the divided self... it is only in this false divided state that any emotion can take place... because the divided state perceives some other to fear or want or hate... in reality there is only I...

Comedy Gold

Quote from: "bazonix"Love does not conquer...

It has nothing to conquer; no object to win or change.

Love. God. Universe. Truth.

Awesome

Quote from: "bazonix"Those that would have you that there is no action that is selfless are wrong. There is a possibility of acting without self. That's exactly what love is. The self vanishes into nothing and you become one with everything.

This is the great I am working its magic.

Only the self wants to believe there is no possibilty of being without self. There is sooooooooo much more than just the mind and the ego. There is a great realm of intelligence before and after the self.

Stop it, you're killing me.

Quote from: "bazonix"And what of desire? Are there not problems with that too? Desire often leads to frustration because it has become wanting.

If we say religion is a set of dogmatic principles (including buddhists that think only the Buddha can be enlightened) then yes.

If we say religion is just another word for spirituality and individualism then no.

There is a place for the one in this world.

Hilarious.

sproggy