Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:21:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Euro 2016 #2

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, June 18, 2016, 08:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beagle 2

Watched that with a Scotsman. Even he just looked deeply troubled by the end. Like he'd seen an industrial accident claim the life of somebody he didn't like, but those images will never leave him.

finnquark

Some great bigotry on Talksport at the moment. 'Your Janko-whatever-vic who plays for West Ham or whatever'.

Gulftastic

Quote from: finnquark on June 27, 2016, 10:46:05 PM
Some great bigotry on Talksport at the moment. 'Your Janko-whatever-vic who plays for West Ham or whatever'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55sjaEDJ65k

finnquark

Stan wants Brian Clough

Camp Tramp

Tomorrow they will find Roy's corpse in a derelict loft in the countryside somewhere, probably with bats roosting above it!

Eis Nein

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Eis Nein

finnquark

Here's Jason 'THE FUNBOY' Cundy. 'I'm angry... disapppointed... angry... bitter... but most of all... angry.'

Eis Nein

But seriously: well organised opposition, difficult surface, rub of the green, no easy games...

Naaah. Can't do 'owt. Just laugh at a team, fanbase and country that can seriously get fucked.

Only down side is that parrot cunt no longer turning gold into straw.

jobotic

Grrr want another referendum so I can vote BREXIT FOREVER BASTARD BASTARD CUNTS YOU LET DOWN OUR QUEEN NIGEL

finnquark

We need a gaffer who will excite us. Every time we turn on the tele, we see excitement. Instead of moping around pre-game photo opportunities in Nice.

thraxx

I don't like this result, so let's get a petition together to replay the match.  I've written a letter asking Hodgson to stay on.  I need another 83 of you to sign it.

finnquark

We need to give Eddie Howe a chance to nobble the big time Charlies in the dressing room. World class this, world class that.

Sgt. Duckie

Hodgasaurous ... quack... booby lover ... quack ... pissed brexiters...quack...TaALKsport until 2019..and bedtime now

Beagle 2

Aw, it's ace when Liverpool fans slag off England isn't it? A really interesting opinion that it's well worth telling everyone about.

Make sure you tell as many people as possible how you don't even like England or it won't have been worth the effort.

finnquark

Quote from: Sgt. Duckie on June 27, 2016, 11:01:14 PM
Hodgasaurous ... quack... booby lover ... quack ... pissed brexiters...quack...TaALKsport until 2019..and bedtime now

Don't turn it off! Lets enjoy this moment together!

Shay Chaise

I genuinely hate all my family. When my brother pays me back they'll never hear from me again. Tomorrow is the day. I'm trying to keep it a secret from them but I am seriously psyched to fuck them all off forever.

Sgt. Duckie

Quote from: finnquark on June 27, 2016, 11:03:48 PM
Don't turn it off! Lets enjoy this moment together!

You usually fall asleep before me darling..quack

finnquark

Not tonight, of all nights - we win and lose as a unit. We go again. He's a proud Englishman.

imitationleather

Why is Gareth Southgate being put forward because of his management of his U21s? Didn't they get utterly served last summer?

Put the manager of the women's team in charge. :/

finnquark

Yeah but they beat Guinea U17s 7-1 at the Toulon Tournament fella!

BlodwynPig

Shearer suddenly becomes the most erudite commentator on the sport of (wan)kings.

He's angry and incisive.

imitationleather

Yeah pleased I stuck MotD on. A lot more incisiveness and anger than there was on ITV.

No Hoddle talking absolute fucking shite, for a start. That guy should be banned from punditry.

Deanjam

QuoteBBC 5 live Sport ‏@5liveSport 27m27 minutes ago

"The future's bright"

Wayne Rooney confirms to us that he won't be retiring from international football.

DrGreggles

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 27, 2016, 11:18:41 PM
Shearer suddenly becomes the most erudite commentator on the sport of (wan)kings.

He's angry and incisive.

And almost completely correct.

Hahaha, Shearer's throwing his hat in the ring.

ersatz99

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 27, 2016, 11:18:41 PM

He's angry and incisive.
He couldn't hold back on putting the blame on too many foreigners in england

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: ersatz99 on June 27, 2016, 11:26:45 PM
He couldn't hold back on putting the blame on too many foreigners in the england team - keep 'em all Cockernee

finnquark

We need a brain's trust. Hoddle as technical director and Danny Baker as Mr Motivator.