Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 767
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:59:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Euro 2016 #2

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, June 18, 2016, 08:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnquark

I really love the idea of a centre half pulling people together, physically pulling shirts. Very English.

slicesofjim

Someone that I went to school with has just posted, in all seriousness, 'Tim Sherwood or Alan Pardew for next England manager'

BlodwynPig

Quote from: slicesofjim on June 27, 2016, 11:36:07 PM
Someone that I went to school with has just posted, in all seriousness, 'Tim Sherwood or Alan Pardew for next England manager'

Oh please.

kaprisky

Please let it be Allardyce. Then the media can hound him and he'll still be blaming Rafa for when they get knocked out by Tahiti.

Black Ship

Eis Nein

PARDS second favourite. Has to happen.

Go 2 up versus Luxembourg, he gets boombastic on the touchline, to the delight of a brutish, undeserving nation. Gold.

Deanjam

Eis Nein

If Farmfoods get FIFA membership, what hope for England?

They'll check out (early).

They are not super like markets.

They can't handle a single market, never mind a network of hundreds of markets.

GEDDIT.

dark now my pies

Ray Winstone for England manager. Would be a responsible gamble.

Vodka Margarine

hewantstolurkatad

Time for a new thread then?

Eis Nein

greenman

Quote from: Eis Nein on June 27, 2016, 11:55:22 PM
PARDS second favourite. Has to happen.

Go 2 up versus Luxembourg, he gets boombastic on the touchline, to the delight of a brutish, undeserving nation. Gold.

Might have the benefit of already being so loathed by Liverpool fans that he'd have nothing to lose ending the current witless obsession with picking half of their team however undeserving.

dandoystevski

They played an interview with the Wayne Rooney just now on Today. The description of it made it sound like he was disconsolate. How did he actually sound? Cigs.

im barry bethel

You all finished with the whining now?, fucks sake give Roy a break, the secret truth of it is we've never been all that good and we went out to a team who are having their purple patch, remember a week ago when moving Rooney back was erudite and Kyle Walker was up and down the line like a motm, poor Roy is the one who had to pick up the post Fabio backlash...wrong guy in the wrong place but with the right passport. Time to bite the bullet and give Pellagrini a call

(and immitation leather was right, this thread fills up with some right old cunts on an England game)

im barry bethel

Oh and just in case you hadn't realised the Iceland joke is over, the size of Leicester the clap the commentator it's already old and stale.

Eis Nein

I started a fresh thread for delicate English roses, with a dig at the Irish to help them bed in.

Hodgson earned 9 grand a day, but by all means get busy with the loofah.

im barry bethel

Piss off I'm up for the ton

BlodwynPig

Change your avatar Bethel, and when France get dumped out you can gloat to your hearts content.

Beagle 2

That Harry Kane free kick though.

It's Kane

It's Harry Kane

Harry Kane of England

England's Harry Kane of Spurs

The boy Kane the young lad Kane now

What can he do

Here he comes

England need a goal now

Harry Kane

Kane

It's Kane

*choking sounds, gurgles*

BlodwynPig

What a season for the tottenham ladz, a thrilling end for them yesterday. They'll not come back from this...at least until the Rumbelows Cup 3rd round thwomping of Hereford.

Kane's Premier League goal bastardry counts for nought when he consistently shits the bed at international level.

It's funny seeing all the English lads turn on their hero Hodgson. Heh, it's almost like they've finally discovered - years after Liverpool supporters - that he's just a fucking useless toadying budgie.

"Give him time," they said.
"He's a good English manager," they said.

Stupid English CUNTS

Shoulders?-Stomach!

He is The Best English Manager

Think about that

Eis Nein

Henry Winter, after 4 years of fluffing the Hodge, is now embiggening Hoddle.

Why do England fail?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: thehungerartist on June 28, 2016, 09:39:06 AM
Kane's Premier League goal bastardry counts for nought when he consistently shits the bed at international level.

It's funny seeing all the English lads turn on their hero Hodgson. Heh, it's almost like they've finally discovered - years after Liverpool supporters - that he's just a fucking useless toadying budgie.

"Give him time," they said.
"He's a good English manager," they said.

Stupid English CUNTS

If I supported the England team, I think the thing that would be haunting me most now would be Gabby Logan's little pieces inside the England squad. She is fucking awful. If she did her job, she'd be fucking laying into the dullards who she interviews. "Stop fucking me with the cliches, arsehole"

Her little intros would not be "the england team looking relaxed in the sunshine, sashaying around the pool in their flip-flops" but "this team looks unprepared, far too laid back and flaccid"