Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:42:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Okay, really piss-poor claims to fame here, please.

Started by Deadman97, November 02, 2004, 09:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Duck Man

My Mum met David Gower in an orthodontist the other day.

TraceyQ

Jeff Nolan, who played guitars on Scott Weiland's solo album took me for a guided tour around the vaults of the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando on Monday. He has a really great moustache.

Tits McGee

I;ve met Marcus Brigstoke. I signed my t-shirt.

I've met John Reid at a dinner as well.

And I might come to a meet and meet all you lovely people.

Roy Orbital

Ben Tait from Family Brat Camp used to go to my school. So did James Lavelle, allegedly.

swarfmonkey

My dad (you know, the one who twatted Peter Stringfellow before he was famous) beat John Lowe at darts in 1966 before he was famous.

buttgammon

Quote from: "Roy Orbital"Ben Tait from Family Brat Camp used to go to my school. So did James Lavelle, allegedly.

Tim Vincent used to go to mine!

AMG

My dad went out with Gene Shrimpton's sister. So he says.

buttgammon

I think my mother may have had an affair with the singer from Hot Chocolate (Errol Brown?), and Nicholas Witchell (not at the same time).

wheatgod

Quote from: "Tits McGee"I signed my t-shirt.

That really is lame.

hencole

I've met Tony Blair at number 10 downing street and I have the pictures to prove it! Unfortunately my attempts to role a spliff in the toilets failed.
I'd brought the gear the day before and the plan was hatached. I say plan, all I intended to do was go into the toilets and skin up. Still a story that I would have been able to get a lifetimes worth of use out of.

Cut to the lunchtime before our afternoon meeting. Still at college I decide to go and have a spliff on the fields opposite my college. Me and my freinds plonked ourselves down on the conrete bank of the canal at the back and prepared to have a couple of joints. It was a this point that evil doers in the shape of nasty gang type people came along. At first they seemed to just want a chat and to maybe enjoy the odd toke with us. However they wanted it all for themselves the greedy swine. They were Thatchers children, not the cool liberal hip innocent Blarites that we were. Thretened with a canal dumping I relinquished my gear and with it the opportunity to cement myself into student history.
I had a good mind to tell Blair to sort out these street muggers who were ruining our country, instead I looked on at him doll eyed whilst my wine addled brain thought of what might have been.

Have to say whilst the toilets were nicely presented they had urinals in. I should have expected that, but seeing as we were in an actual house that people lived in I found it suprising.

TraceyQ

Oooh, AND... In this pic I'm sitting on a sofa that once belonged to John Lennon. With my friend Jennie, natch.

Actually, that's not really piss-poor, is it?

Gazeuse

Tits McGee

QuoteCut to the lunchtime before our afternoon meeting. Still at college I decide to go and have a spliff on the fields opposite my college. Me and my freinds plonked ourselves down on the conrete bank of the canal at the back and prepared to have a couple of joints. It was a this point that evil doers in the shape of nasty gang type people came along. At first they seemed to just want a chat and to maybe enjoy the odd toke with us. However they wanted it all for themselves the greedy swine. They were Thatchers children, not the cool liberal hip innocent Blarites that we were. Thretened with a canal dumping I relinquished my gear and with it opportunity to cement myself into student history.
I had a good mind to tell Blair to sort out these street muggers who were ruining our country, instead I looked on at him doll eyed whilst my wine addled brain though of what might be.

See! Yob Culture all over.

Which one are you, TraceyQ?

TraceyQ

hencole

Quote from: "Tits McGee"
QuoteCut to the lunchtime before our afternoon meeting. Still at college I decide to go and have a spliff on the fields opposite my college. Me and my freinds plonked ourselves down on the conrete bank of the canal at the back and prepared to have a couple of joints. It was a this point that evil doers in the shape of nasty gang type people came along. At first they seemed to just want a chat and to maybe enjoy the odd toke with us. However they wanted it all for themselves the greedy swine. They were Thatchers children, not the cool liberal hip innocent Blarites that we were. Thretened with a canal dumping I relinquished my gear and with it opportunity to cement myself into student history.
I had a good mind to tell Blair to sort out these street muggers who were ruining our country, instead I looked on at him doll eyed whilst my wine addled brain though of what might be.

This was in 1997, and these were muslim muggers, which Blair,I think we can agree, has tried to tackle.

hencole

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Which one do you think I am?

The one in the whitesuit attempting to hang themselves?

Tits McGee

Quote from: "hencole"

This was in 1997, and these were muslim muggers, which Blair,I think we can agree, has tried to tackle.

Who cares what race they were?

I reckon you are inside the wardrobe TraceyQ, ready to pounce.

Brutus Beefcake

VegaLA

My wife sat a few rows back from Ron Jeremy on a flight to Michigan.
What Ronny boy was doing going to MI is anyones guess, why he was'nt in first class is probably VH1's fault. She said he looks gross, but i'd have heckled him.

Tits McGee

hencole

Who cares what race they were?

I said in my lazy point who cared rehab boy.

Tits McGee

Sheriff John Indolent

A guy at work's girlfriend's mum lost their virginity to Paul Simon.

Glebe

Quote from: "TraceyQ"(picture)

I knew that John Lennon suit. Always offering to buy a round, lovely chap. May it rest in peace in it's suspended cryogenic container.

steve98

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Oooh, AND... In this pic I'm sitting on a sofa that once belonged to John Lennon. With my friend Jennie, natch.

(picture)

Actually, that's not really piss-poor, is it?
Is it possible for you to "discover" an old notebook of Lennon's down the back of that old sofa. Get yourself an old notebook from the sixties, forge some Lennon style doodles, and some unknown lyrics, maybe a song where he has intimations of his own death:

I'm holden you in a cold, cauld field
When I feel I'm gonna die
Be my catcher in the rye

You'll make a fortune.

TraceyQ

Why do you think you cant see my right arm? I was scrabbling away under the loose covers as I was being snapped.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Why is your groin area in that photo so blurry? Or is it my eyes?

TraceyQ

You shouldnt be looking. Grey shorts, crossed legs.

butnut

insert obvious 'joke' about his eyes going, if he continues doing what I think he's doing....

Frinky