Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:52:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Whooooooooooo I'm drunk.

Started by Fry, July 01, 2016, 07:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fry

This is the backwater of the forum, right? Where I can just post nonsense and not disrupt the flow of the sensible politics forum.

Whoooooo!

Look at these shirts.

I was going to start a thread about the worst clothes you own a few weeks ago but I thought better of it, but I've already got these pictures uploaded to imgur, so check them out.

Look at that shit shirt.

Lollies!

I actually quite like this, but it's about 50 sizes to big for me, all hangs down like a stupid tent. I like the lollies though. They look super tasty.

I bought it a few years back because it looks quite Odd Future, doesn't it? I was well into Odd Future a few years back.

No one else likes my lolly shirt.

Fry

Before you say, my friend is moving and I told her she could leave a bunch of her shit in my flat whilst she moves. That's why there's a kettle and a rice cooker there.

Fucking still not picked it up. Been weeks!

Big Jack McBastard

I am high and lazy. I feel like I'd have been out getting a tan right were the clouds not a bastard and hogging the sky all day. I suppose I have to drink vodka and play daft games all night now instead, woe is me.

Bad clothes... Oh my mother, quite unaware of the many connotations, picked up a t-shirt like so:

For me while on holiday a couple of years ago. It has not seen the light of day since and most likely never will.

Fry

I miss weed. I'm larging it up like no one's business on the Soju and Makgeolli but still booze just does not hold a candle to a lovely big biffter. Apart from Frazzles and cumberland sausages it's the only thing i miss from home.

Also that shirt is awful. Look at this hat I once had:

Also awful.

I fucking love shit hats I do.

purlieu

That first shirt would be fine if it had long sleeves.

Steven

Quote from: purlieu on July 01, 2016, 08:34:47 PM
That first shirt would be fine if it had long sleeves.

Read my mind.

You didn't get the bit of me wanting to have sex with Launchpad McQuack did you? I was only thinking that as a joke.

Birdie

Dex Sawash

Fry

Fucking hell! More pictures of your dog please.

That is legitimately one of the best dogs I've ever seen.

It's 9am here I just woke up not not that drunk any more but I'll be getting back on it tonight lads don't worry about that.

Again, more pictures of that dog please. That is a top dog.

Dex Sawash

Waited for Kate to do something other than sleep, finally just poked her until she sat up.

Disturbed  her coyote watch from the window seat there

Fry

Hahahaha she's AMAZING. I am absolutely in love with your dog.