Author Topic: Cum Town Podcast  (Read 26033 times)

Re: Cum Town Podcast
« Reply #270 on: March 13, 2019, 10:26:33 AM »
As a fatty I mean I can see both sides of the coin here. But then I ate the coin, thinking it was one of those chocolate ones.

Z

• The movie, not the TV series, or the book
« Reply #271 on: March 13, 2019, 01:19:31 PM »
So what are the odds Nick intentionally left it in?

I do think Nick has a point that Stav needs some kind of help though, although he has no fucking clue how to bring it up.

« Reply #272 on: March 13, 2019, 01:52:56 PM »
Nick says in the comments it was a genuine oversight, and considering his almost dogmatic devotion to the truth and whatnot, I think that's probably what happened.

Didn't the Daily Mail have a front page story recently about how Diabetes can be reversed if you eat nothing but soup for several years?  Stav knows what he's doing.

Jerzy Bondov

• get sum!!
    • Wrongfully Adapted
« Reply #273 on: March 13, 2019, 02:11:48 PM »
Remember when Stav was a Paleo Warrior and was constantly drinking spinach from his Vitamix? What happened to that?

Z

• The movie, not the TV series, or the book
« Reply #274 on: March 13, 2019, 06:14:27 PM »
Remember when Stav was a Paleo Warrior and was constantly drinking spinach from his Vitamix? What happened to that?
The tooth being gone basically gave him an excuse to stop bothering I think? How leg being fucked probably didn't help.

« Reply #275 on: March 13, 2019, 07:07:11 PM »
Yeah he broke his foot taking a jump shot in a basketball game and spiraled downwards after that. Bob Kelly is still knocking around, he should be Stav's canary in the mine.

« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2019, 10:14:33 PM »
I mean, having your foot fall apart literally under its own weight should be a warning sign that something has to be done. Instead he’s just used it as an excuse to not move ever while eating like 5k calories a day. Add gas station dick pills, coke and adderall on top of that, and it doesn’t look good for his heart. Fat fuck.

iamcoop

• Don't bring Harry
« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2019, 01:40:46 PM »
Nick must have edited the argument out pretty quickly because I got the ep from iTunes pretty quickly after it was uploaded and it cuts off after about a minute. That reddit link is the first time I’ve heard it in full. I can understand why Stav is upset but I mean, he will literally die within the next decade if he doesn’t get his shit together. You can’t constantly take drugs and eat whole pork shoulders in one sitting everyday and escape completely unscathed. Might place an in game wager on who’s gonna be the first to die on beatmeoffguys.com