Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:16:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2016 - Round 1: WesterlyWinds versus kittens

Started by WesterlyWinds, July 19, 2016, 09:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WesterlyWinds

*Ka-thunk*

WesterlyWinds

Damn, can't remember the bb code to resize it. Anyone?

selectivememory

Great shot to get this year's tournament rolling.

Quote from: WesterlyWinds on July 19, 2016, 09:02:00 PM
Damn, can't remember the bb code to resize it. Anyone?

[img width=***] (obviously replacing the stars with a number)

Big Jack McBastard

WesterlyWinds

Dunno if kittens has seen this yet, but just a heads up I am away on holiday Friday-Monday and without access to internet so, theoretically, my return shot to his return shot will be delayed. Soz guys.

selectivememory

Quote from: WesterlyWinds on July 21, 2016, 04:22:37 PM
Dunno if kittens has seen this yet, but just a heads up I am away on holiday Friday-Monday and without access to internet so, theoretically, my return shot to his return shot will be delayed. Soz guys.

I think you'll be okay. You did mention that pre-tournament so we'll be flexible.

kittens should have seen it. I have been messaging posters letting them know that it's their turn if I'm not sure whether they know.

kittens

i was going to return today but i forgot. will do so tomorrow

Hangthebuggers

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on July 20, 2016, 03:13:07 AM
I almost kind of want to join in again now.

Substitute?

That bloke one a bench, waiting like bastard?

selectivememory

Birdie

Kitttens dropped out in round one last year without playing a shot so I do hope he's not going to do the same this year:(

NoSleep

kittens

i am gonna do it just need more time
the latest you will have a response is sunday evening
is this allowed? i had something done yesterday evening but my piece of shit computer crashed

selectivememory

Quote from: kittens on July 22, 2016, 10:22:16 PM
the latest you will have a response is sunday evening
is this allowed? i had something done yesterday evening but my piece of shit computer crashed

As WesterlyWinds is not going to be able to respond before then, it'll be okay this one time.

No later than Sunday evening though, please!

selectivememory

Dunno if you're planning on playing a shot, but if you are post it by midnight please. Otherwise WesterlyWinds wins by default.

kittens

working on it now, guess i'll post up what i have by midnight

selectivememory

Ah, take another hour or two if you need it. So long as you post it tonight I don't mind.

I'm actually with kittens right now and he's had a tumble and might need to go to A&E, I'm not sure yet. Don't worry, he's fine, he's just got a bit of blood coming out of his earholes and his arseholes. Either way he's going to need a few more hours to do his shot, please understand that this isn't a joke and I'm just trying to help out my friend.

kittens

best i can do on this piece of shit computer
in before midnight though so bonus points please

He's being modest and didn't want to bring it up but I have to tell you that kittens really ended up losing a lot of blood from his earholes and arseholes. It's actually a wonder that he managed to do anything at all.

Birdie

Earholes?

Was he having
Spoiler alert
aural sex?
[close]

zomgmouse

My favourite thing about kittens' one is that he actually went and took a photo of his own toilet. I recognise that toilet.

thraxx

Quote from: zomgmouse on July 25, 2016, 02:39:20 PM
My favourite thing about kittens' one is that he actually went and took a photo of his own toilet. I recognise that toilet.

Really?  That be one fucking posh toilet.

zomgmouse

Quote from: thraxx on July 25, 2016, 10:02:55 PM
Really?  That be one fucking posh toilet.

It may look so but the flush button gets stuck a lot. Kittens please confirm you have to lift the cistern lid a bit to reset the flush button

kittens

i can confirm
however my taps must be seen to be believed (luxury waterfall taps)

zomgmouse

Thanks for confirming. I figured it out all by myself. Can I get a Nobel Prize. Thanks.

Can confirm luxury waterfall taps. Crossover water. Beautiful hand-washing experience 10/10 would wash again.

WesterlyWinds

I'm going to drink a bottle of wine inspiration later and will fire off a shot this evening

WesterlyWinds

WesterlyWinds

In hindsight I wish I'd put poo splashes all over the EU Parliament

Birdie

kittens

*brex*