Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:26:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2016 - Round 1: WesterlyWinds versus kittens

Started by WesterlyWinds, July 19, 2016, 09:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WesterlyWinds

selectivememory

Spoon of Ploff

WesterlyWinds shot two. Splash level seems just about right to me.

Birdie

pancreas

Small Man Big Horse

Lovely shots from both, but Westerly Winds for his second gets my vote.

Cerys

Much as I love WW's serve, I have to vote for kittens or he'll release the incriminating tapes for both of his shots.

Morrison Lard

kittens for putting "Race......." in the order form.

Gave me a good chuckle that.

Consignia

Tough call. Good start and finish images make it difficult to pick. Gonna have to go for kittens as the last one just edges it.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Old Thrashbarg

WesterlyWinds for not posting a picture of his own toilet.

WesterlyWinds

Old Thrashbarg

It looks far cleaner than I'd imagined. Though I suppose that could be due to clever photographic manipulation.

WesterlyWinds

Bit weird you've imagined what my toilet is like. Weirder still that you are spot on.

Old Thrashbarg

It is weird, yes. But I can't deny it. I'm a serial toilent-imaginer.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

kittens for not making his submission a 'load of old toilet', but rather 'a fun load of new toilet-related hilarity

zomgmouse

Pit-Pat

Johnny Yesno

selectivememory

This match is currently tied at 8-8. Just so you both know where you stand, the voting closes at 2.51am Sunday morning BST, and if at that point it's still a tie, the next vote that comes in after that will be decisive.

kittens gave me a Chinese burn and said there'd be more of that if I didn't vote for him, so I vote for kittens

Paul Calf

wasp_f15ting

selectivememory

kittens pulled away in the end for a 12-8 win, but if we do have any withdrawals in the quarter-finals WesterlyWinds will have first refusal as a replacement as the highest scoring loser of the first round.