Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:46:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2016 - Round 1: Frazer vs Pdine

Started by Frazer, July 20, 2016, 06:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frazer

There's definitely a theme in the air. *HOOTenannee!*

Ian Drunken Smurf

Birdie

selectivememory

Going to be Frazer for me, with two excellent shots. Nice final shot by Pdine though.

Kelvin

Paul Calf

It's tough, but it's got to be Frazer, who played a consistently excellent game. Pdine's last return has to be the shot of the thread but I felt that he lost some commitment in his first.

Cerys

Pdine for the last shot, and the general overall simplicity.

zomgmouse

Frazer for me, though Pdine's last one was great.

Small Man Big Horse

Frazer for me too, though as other's have said, Pdine's last shot really is a great one.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Spoon of Ploff

Can I just say that this is the first time I've been able to vote in this immense, glorious, and third adjective competition. Its made my biscuit so it has...

I have to go with Frazer for the twin Boris nightmare, and for getting me to try and work out what repaper spelt backwards was.

Pdine's last shot was awesome though.

pancreas

Absorb the anus burn

A close one but Pdine for the final shot.

Puce Moment

Frazer's first shot was a devastating ace.

Frazer.

alan nagsworth

Pdine you swine. Almost swing it with that cracking last shot, but unfortunately Frazer played two solid efforts so he gets my vote.

Big Jack McBastard

Johnny Yesno

WesterlyWinds

That was beautifully insane, but I think Frazer gets it from me (no, that's not an invitation to touch my diplo-labia) for that second shot.

selectivememory

Frazer wins 14-6 and is through to the quarterfinals.

Pdine

NoSleep

Frazer's first shot made me realise the facial resemblance between Johnson and Jimmy Savile; it took a few seconds to work out who it was.