Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 08:45:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2016 - Round 1: Paul Calf vs. Hangthebuggers

Started by Paul Calf, July 21, 2016, 07:13:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Calf

Big Jack McBastard

Paul Calf

selectivememory

Ian Drunken Smurf

Hangthebuggers

Hangthebuggers

Can anyone volunteer for my last shot - I've been feeling sick the last few days and don't think I have the creativity in me. Sorry folks.

selectivememory

That's a shame. If you think you might feel up to preparing a shot in the next day or two (say we extend the deadline by 48 hours), it would be okay with me so long as Paul Calf doesn't mind. If not it'll have to be a win by default for Paul.

Birdie

Hangthebuggers

Quote from: selectivememory on July 24, 2016, 04:50:37 PM
That's a shame. If you think you might feel up to preparing a shot in the next day or two (say we extend the deadline by 48 hours), it would be okay with me so long as Paul Calf doesn't mind. If not it'll have to be a win by default for Paul.

Okay give me 48 hours, I'll try my best. Defo feel like I'm coming down with a bug or something. My head is blocked up and I feel like crap.

Paul Calf

I don't mind at all. I don't want to win by default. I'd far rather wait until HtB is ready.

Hangthebuggers

Quote from: Paul Calf on July 25, 2016, 09:01:16 AM
I don't mind at all. I don't want to win by default. I'd far rather wait until HtB is ready.

Cheers, feeling a bit better today. I'll try and crack on tonight, sorry for the delay.

Hangthebuggers

Paul I'm declaring you the winner here. I'm really sorry folks, but I am defaulting on this one. I got stuff affecting me personally and I can't bring myself to do anything at the moment.

Good luck in the next round.

Paul Calf

WesterlyWinds

Hangthebuggers

WAIT- I'm nearly done. Sorry for fucking about. Picture / Thwock incoming shortly.

Hangthebuggers

Not playing to win, just wanted to not be a bad sport. But yeah bad timing on my behalf. I'd still rather Paul go through as I need to sort my shit out at home etc.

selectivememory

Oh, okay! Thanks for finishing the match.

Paul Calf gets my vote for his second shot, but I like them all.

Spoon of Ploff

Paul for the Game Over post which could grace the cover of any tech mag reporting the effect of Brexit on the UK games industry.

Hats off to Hangthebuggers for seeing the match through to the end.

WesterlyWinds

Yeah, great shots all round but Paul edges it with the Game Over image.

Johnny Yesno

Birdie

Small Man Big Horse

BlodwynPig

Cerys

Ian Drunken Smurf

Black Ship

WesterlyWinds