Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:46:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2016 - Round 1: BlodwynPig vs. Absorb the Anus Burn

Started by BlodwynPig, July 21, 2016, 02:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Small Man Big Horse

Absorb the anus burn

Paul Calf

BlodwynPig

I love it Absorb, if only I knew a bit more about your forum character....begins reading

BlodwynPig

NoSleep

I recognise who the one on the left is. Is the other Milverton (the minor Tory)?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: NoSleep on July 24, 2016, 04:59:43 PM
I recognise who the one on the left is. Is the other Milverton (the minor Tory)?

Spoiler alert
the PM. (as with the first picture)...not clear I know, but its just cobbled together...or just some random shouty woman/minotaur
[close]

Anyway, I guess I am not allowed to provide explanation so spoilered.

NoSleep

Oh, yeah
Spoiler alert
(just noticed the boobs and the low cut top).
[close]

Absorb the anus burn

BlodwynPig

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 25, 2016, 01:29:32 PM
Lovely, I enjoyed this. Thanks AbsOrb.

No, thank you Blod... Would you like a glass of Robinson's Barley water, old bean?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on July 25, 2016, 01:31:40 PM
No, thank you Blod... Would you like a glass of Robinson's Barley water, old bean?

pie and pint...always pie and pint.

Absorb the anus burn

BlodwynPig

zomgmouse

Ooh, this one's close. So close. God so close. But I think BlodwynPig clinches it with the initial pun. Though some valiant detailed shoppery by Absorb.

Small Man Big Horse

A beautifully disturbing game and it took ages to decide, but BlodwynPig very very slightly edges it for me.

selectivememory

Dunno if I can choose at the moment. A highly enjoyable match, and great stuff from both players.

Paul Calf

Hard to choose again, and I hovered above the voting line for five minutes before deciding on Absorb the anus burn.

Spoon of Ploff

Absorb for the first reply. Tough to separate them though.

selectivememory

They are about as evenly matched as I can remember two opponents being in this tournament, but I think I am tending towards Absorb the anus burn. The detail in the last shot *just* clinches it.

Puce Moment

Quote from: selectivememory on July 25, 2016, 03:03:51 PMThey are about as evenly matched as I can remember two opponents being in this tournament, but I think I am tending towards Absorb the anus burn. The detail in the last shot *just* clinches it.

My thoughts precisely.
Absorb the anus burn

Ian Drunken Smurf

Birdie

Johnny Yesno