Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:37:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2016-Round one redux: Birdie v Small Man Big Horse

Started by Birdie, July 23, 2016, 09:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birdie

Small Man Big Horse

Yay, back from the dead! And I've got an idea and most of the images and will do my best to post it tomorrow eve at the latest.

Ian Drunken Smurf

Birdie

I am confused about the time difference - is it tomorrow evening yet???

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Birdie on July 25, 2016, 01:47:35 AM
I am confused about the time difference - is it tomorrow evening yet???

Sorry Birdie, I got delayed, but my shot will be up within the next two hours due to my being unemployed scum!

Small Man Big Horse

Birdie

Birdie

Here you go I apologise for it a bit skewed and not being sharp either.  This is because I do it in PowerPoint, take a screenshot, upload it to photo bucket and then resize it to meet the 800X600 rule.

Small Man Big Horse

That's beautiful stuff Birdie, will try to knock something up today, but if not it'll be tomorrow at the very latest.

Puce Moment

Woah! - SMBH you are getting fucking awful draws this year.

Small Man Big Horse

BlodwynPig

Cerys

Very difficult choice, but I'm going to vote Birdie for her memo board.

Spoon of Ploff

this is so hard to call... Birdie for the second shot. That notice board is just beautiful. Except for that there Gove in the nip.

Puce Moment

HAHA! Wonderful reply SMBH!

But Birdie's memo board was just too good, with so many little gags and asides. Might end up being my shot of the tournament, so don't feel bad.

WesterlyWinds

Gonna go with SMBH because I love me a bit of Gove cock

Kelvin

Birdie for her first shot. Very nice concept, that.

Good shots all round.

selectivememory

Great, great match, and the third and fourth shots in particular are really special; maybe my favourite of the tournament so far. Probably the hardest match so far for me to cast my vote in.

Small Man Big Horse, as I'm very impressed at how he responded to Birdie's fantastic memo board shot.

Birdie

Nice return there- don't me and Gideon make a lovely couple though?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Birdie on July 27, 2016, 07:04:20 PM
Nice return there- don't me and Gideon make a lovely couple though?

I also have a naked version of you both which I was originally going to use, can post it if you like? ;)

Ian Drunken Smurf

alan nagsworth

Loved your second, Horseman, but Birdie pips it for me with hers.

Absorb the anus burn

Paul Calf

I honestly can't decide. I might have to flip a coin, but that's not really fair is it?

Birdie

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on July 27, 2016, 09:08:08 PM
I also have a naked version of you both which I was originally going to use, can post it if you like? ;)

I suspect a nude pic of Birdie would result in comments along the lines of 'I don't know what she's wearing but it needs ironing'.

zomgmouse