Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:51:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Threadstarter, the twisted threadstarter

Started by Talulah, really!, July 25, 2016, 10:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talulah, really!

So Neil is bored with the same old threads popping up day after day.

So lets cheer him up and start loads of new ones.

And if not, why?

What's stopping you?

Ideas? Easy, just look at the news and use 0.003% imagination.

For instance, BBC News headlines and some ideas from them.

Harry 'didn't speak about Diana's death': Well how do you react to someone's death? After someone has died what is the one thing you regret never telling them? What will you leave in your will?

'We were stuck in traffic for 16 hours': What was your worst/best childhood holiday? What is the most boring thing that you have ever had to endure?

You've probably got better ideas, I fucking hope so.

If you are still not sure then what sort of threads do you like reading on CaB, what do you want more of, less of[nb]Think I know the answer to this one.[/nb]? Which poster do you think should start more threads and why (go on tell themselves something good about themselves, you'll only wish you had years later when they've flounced or died)?

As a small encouragement, I started a jokey thread yesterday and it lead to Brundle Fly writing exactly the kind of post I love to read, so now whenever I see or think of Jeremy Brett I'll recall that wonderful anecdote something that might not have happened otherwise.

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,54664.msg2891091.html#msg2891091

So go on, it might surprise you!