Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:54:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Zoo (US tv show)

Started by Small Man Big Horse, July 28, 2016, 02:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Apologies if there's already been a thread but I couldn't find one, and I know I'm late to the party as it's already on it's second season. Anyway, it's a show about animals going batshit crazy / evil, and I'm really enjoying it. It's never going to be a classic piece of tv, it occasionally gets a bit soapy and slightly contrived in places, but I'm three episodes in and liking it so far just for all the times the animals decide to get all murderous. Especially the lions in the first episode, they were dead sexy.

My other half is up to date and claims season two is pretty stunning stuff, at least for genre tv, and much much better than the first. Indeed whilst watching it she often gasps and shouts at the tv a good few times during each episode, and that only normally happens when we have intercourse.

Bad Ambassador

This is coming to Netflix in the next month. Theme music by John Carpenter!

Small Man Big Horse

You definitely should give it a shot, in episode 3 wolves eat a
Spoiler alert
prison
[close]
. Which sounds like I'm joking, but nope, not the case.

Small Man Big Horse

Up to season two episode three now and it's still an enjoyable ride. The first season drags things out a little at times, and there's too much "We need to find Object A, hooray we've got it, oh no we've lost it again, hey we've got it back but now we need Object B" type plotting. But it has lots of scenes of animals going mental, and season two has upped it's game with the death toll currently being
Spoiler alert
over a million
[close]
. And some of that's due to ants!

Bazooka

Have any slugs gone mental in it?

Bad Ambassador

Have fun while you can before they CRAWL ALL OVER YOU!

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Bazooka on August 03, 2016, 03:49:32 PM
Have any slugs gone mental in it?

Not yet, but with this show I wouldn't rule anything out.

Season 2 Episode 5 spoilers:
Spoiler alert
They've just killed off one of the main characters. This pleases me, as despite liking the character it makes it feel more like anyone could perish at any time.
[close]