Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:55:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Star Whores: Special Edition

Started by Lt Plonker, November 06, 2004, 09:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lt Plonker

George Lucas likes tinkering with Star Wars whether people like it or not. Give him a taste of his own medicine by "helping" him tweak his films that little bit more, in this thread that's only 2 months late.

Sorry it's late.

Image rescources:
http://images.google.com/images?q=star%20wars&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=wi

Solid Snail

EDIT: Oh, never mind. Imagestation is useless, and Photobucket won't allow registrations.

BetaKarraTene

"The stakes have been raised high young Padlock (or whatever). I shall recoup my powers for the dawn."

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/Lt_Columbo/dream.jpg
Natalie Portman walked past me when I went to see Garden State, and I'm sure she can't be more than 5"3 tall. No wonder she gets so many roles as adolescent students.

Suttonpubcrawl

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"

While looking for Star Wars images I found this image of Darth Vader:

Now is this a famous image and the reason you chose the image of Brucey striking that pose, or is this a bizarre coincidence? Sorry if I'm being dense here!

sproggy

Quote from: "Suttonpubcrawl"Now is this a famous image and the reason you chose the image of Brucey striking that pose, or is this a bizarre coincidence? Sorry if I'm being dense here!

Green Cross Code

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "Suttonpubcrawl"Now is this a famous image and the reason you chose the image of Brucey striking that pose, or is this a bizarre coincidence? Sorry if I'm being dense here!

I'm going to pretend that I was being very clever and intentionally chose that image of Brucey, and not that it was the only picture of him I could find that was suitable.

I actually wanted one of him doing that Generation game pose.

BetaKarraTene

Methinks they're taking the video game licenses a bit far...

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Lt Plonker"

That is brilliant!

BetaKarraTene

Look, it seemed like a good idea at the time, OK?

Pinball

The Metropolitan Police unveil their new uniform.
"Can I see your identification papers, Sir?"

Quote from: "Abbie"

Hahaa, that's made my day!

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "poison popcorn"

NO LUKE!

Don't trust him!

That's NEVER a Granny Smith!

Almost Yearly

Re-casting:

(Cheap reposts r us. Thumbs up to Plonker's first one, and Abbie's, and popcorn's.
And Solid Snail's reminds me - Bob Dylan's not looking too good these days is he.)

Lt Plonker

Great work, peeps! Thanks to all for playing. :)

@ssmaster

Your powers are no match for the dark side

lildevil

George, George, George, I've told you before me an dave are not coming out of retirement unless we get to keep the Deathstar

Santa's Boyfriend

This one's fantastic:

Reminds me of that Lee Harvey Oswald one.

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "@ssmaster"

That one tickles me quite a bit. I like the idea of Vader drawing. "Pink?"

sproggy

Worth a bounce.  I'm sure there are a few more gooduns out there.

fanny splendid

Lt Plonker

*Bump*

I saw Revenge of the Sith and quite enjoyed it, despite it's faults.

terminallyrelaxed

That bottom one's genius. The top is a Harrison Ford quote innit?

Big Jack McBastard

Yeah but it was "You can write this shit but you sure as hell can't say it". It's a dig at the script the way round it is up there.

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "Big Jack McBastard"Yeah but it was "You can write this shit but you sure as hell can't say it". It's a dig at the script the way round it is up there.

Yeah, that's it. Some of the dialogue in ROTS was bloody awful.