Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:33:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

THAT Come Dine With Me episode is just about to start

Started by Icehaven, August 14, 2016, 06:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icehaven

...on More 4. Chris, the bizarre tightwad with the gorgonzola and baked bean stuffed peppers. Never sure if he was putting himself on or not.

shiftwork2

More info pls before I take the massive step of turning the telly on?

Beagle 2

Haha, my wife told me about this at the time, I've never seen it. Good spot!

Haha "I'm bang happy with that".

shiftwork2

I get it.  Who haggles at the butchers?  'Best I can do is £4.80'.  '£4.70?'

Beagle 2

Icehaven

I'd forgotten about the onesie wearing friends singing I Touch Myself too. Their presence ups the 'he's putting it on' odds considerably.

Icehaven

thenoise

I can't find it on youtube, can you help an inept brother out?

Icehaven

Quote from: thenoise on August 14, 2016, 08:47:04 PM
I can't find it on youtube, can you help an inept brother out?

I'm trying, there's 1110 episodes apparently.
Edit; there we go http://www.channel4.com/programmes/come-dine-with-me/on-demand/51383-139
''Chris plans an eclectic menu''

TheFalconMalteser

Me too. Big ask.  Hundreds of Chris' have been on it.

Vodka Margarine

I witnessed a Come Dine With Me contestant before she was even on the bloody show. I know this because she made damn sure everyone knew. What's worse, I was trapped with her inside a barge going very slowly along a Birmingham canal. Never before have I feigned so much interest in a semi submerged algae covered shopping trolley.

Icehaven

My link is his night, but watch the rest of that week for him turning up dressed as a sailor for absolutely no reason on one night and hacking into a loaf of bread while insisting on salad cream.

TheFalconMalteser

Quote from: icehaven on August 14, 2016, 09:08:28 PM
My link is his night, but watch the rest of that week for him turning up dressed as a sailor for absolutely no reason on one night and hacking into a loaf of bread while insisting on salad cream.

THANKYOU!!!

TheFalconMalteser

I was actually thinking about this great big fat man wearing a tiny little tie, all sweaty, and he makes something like an omelette but has left creme de menthe or something in the pan so it's green.  He's an Uncle Monty figure.

TheFalconMalteser

Fuck me I'm watching the Chris episode now, just fantastic, massive belly laughs here.

The Masked Unit

The last 80 odd years of television were basically just a warm up for this.

doppelkorn

Is this the bloke who puts marmalade in all his food or the one who haggles for chicken and celebrates a 20p discount?

Icehaven

Quote from: doppelkorn on August 14, 2016, 11:15:01 PM
Is this the bloke who puts marmalade in all his food or the one who haggles for chicken and celebrates a 20p discount?

BOTH!! Both. You're welcome.

thenoise

Thanks icey karma on your way tomorrow.
He's great!

Captain Z

This was amazing. I lost it when he put the peppers in the oven.

Shay Chaise

This sounds amazing and I love Come Dine. I'll get on it tomorrow keep me going til the Bolt final.

Barry Admin

I know exactly who this is. This might be the funniest shit I've ever seen. I literally forced people to watch it, and we'd all end up with tears streaming down our faces. Ended up following each other on Twitter, and he was just a really good, wacky dude.

Cannot wait to experience this again!

Large Noise

Dex Sawash

Large Noise

Ta, just watched it.

Is he doing an act? Not sure.

brat-sampson

Alright, this was pretty good. Even the VO guy doing his best to make me hate it couldn't ruin it that much. He is a twat though. I felt sorry for Chris and that other bloke was a bit of a condescending prick, but still worth watching.

tookish

I'm about to watch! I love CDWM, but I don't know this one. I'll pass it onto my sister, who's also a fan. Cheers, chaps.

Incidentally, does anyone remember the episode with the B&B owner who faked a coughing fit and then blamed her throat chakra? Also shouted at another contestant for being an 'angry postman.' That's possibly my favourite of all time, and I can never find it.

checkoutgirl

Can someone rip this to avi. on Freemake or something? Really want to see it after watching the wrong episode on More4 last night. All the youtube versions are restricted to UK viewers only and I don't like tricking the system as the last time I did it changed the language on Mozilla to Turkish and it was a bloody miracle that I managed to change it back.

Can anyone help a motherlover out and stick it in Dropbox or some shit? Preferably not in MKV because those files won't play on my shit for some reason.