Author Topic: Bizarre Internet Dating #3 - The New Batch  (Read 30861 times)

icehaven

• Marmalade's reared it's head in every course
Re: Bizarre Internet Dating #3 - The New Batch
« Reply #571 on: February 19, 2018, 07:56:24 AM »
Had a girl on tinder ask me for money until wednesday.  No joke.

Literally hello, hello. How are you? Good you? Yeah. Can i borrow some money hun.

Whilst the level of suicide inducing failure in this dating malarkey has brought me to the lowest self esteem a human being can have, i must admit that was genuinely fucking funny!

Leaving aside the obvious likelihood that it's not really the (presumably attractive) girl in her picture, and maybe not even a girl,  that just sounds like a very thinly veiled attempt at prostitution, fraud, or both.

Sony Walkman Prophecies

• You're alright you.
« Reply #572 on: February 19, 2018, 08:11:59 AM »
I've been rejected literally hundreds, possibly thousands, of times during my tenures of online dating in quite a short space of time.

Of course being unattractive etc you're fucked anyway but still online dating just isn't for me and it has wrecked any self esteem I could have potentially had. However 90% of my sexual encounters have come as a result of online dating, I can't complain much.

There's nothing like online dating to show you where you rank in the overall scheme of things. I used to think I was a fairly attractive man about town. Now all I know is that I'm a man. And even that I'm not entirely sure of anymore.

All has ended well though. I've been sexually and intellectually incentivised into a relationship by an unfeasibly brilliant Chinese woman. There's already talk of marriage, and she definitely doesn't want kids and has no problem with me dabbling with other women on the side, so, on balance, I'd have to say dating sites are a good thing.

« Reply #573 on: February 19, 2018, 09:39:18 AM »
All has ended well though. I've been sexually and intellectually incentivised into a relationship by an unfeasibly brilliant Chinese woman. There's already talk of marriage, and she definitely doesn't want kids and has no problem with me dabbling with other women on the side, so, on balance, I'd have to say dating sites are a good thing.

Do you work in GCHQ, MI6, or some industry with secrets that the Chinese state would like to get their hands on?

Isnt Anything

• can i haz barrel-roll now plz ?
« Reply #574 on: February 19, 2018, 12:52:02 PM »
and / or does she need some kind of residency permit ?

sorry to be cynical but an acquaintance has had experience

Danger Man

• The original CABLAD
« Reply #575 on: February 19, 2018, 12:54:56 PM »
Do you work in GCHQ, MI6, or some industry with secrets that the Chinese state would like to get their hands on?

Once she's got the passport we'll see how things pan out.