Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:56:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Titanfall 2

Started by Barry Admin, August 19, 2016, 08:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Admin

The tech demo/pre-alpha is up all weekend, yaaaass! Slow-ass download. Done the time trial to get set up properly, just jumping into multiplayer. Oh, I've been so looking forward to this.

Barry Admin

First impressions not good at all! I don't remember the TTK being so absurdly low in the first game, and I fucking hate low TTK. Just feels like CoD now :-( seems like there's not as much AI running about either. Really hope this gets some serious changes.

One of the great things about the AI was you'd get your mech a LOT quicker. They'd also put a stop to cunty fucking CoD-style corner camping and doorway camping. That seems to be all gone now.

I haven't played TF1 in ages, but I remember being really impressed at how the pilots were in some ways just as dangerous as the mechs. That's out the window unless they change this ridiculous TTK - one hit and you're gone. In most firefights, the person who sees the other first wins. Fuck off. This needs some serious rebalancing.