Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2016 - Final: Frazer vs kittens

Started by Frazer, August 25, 2016, 11:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittens

why the hell am i in the final
hopefully i'll have a reply up at some point tomorrow

BlodwynPig

Ian Drunken Smurf

The reply clearly assuages any errant thoughts about Noakes' lack of lead in his pencil...

pancreas

That's absolutely vile, kittens. i.e. well done.

Spoon of Ploff

this could get very ugly indeed

*crosses fingers*

Puce Moment

The best part is knowing he will be coming into this thread.

Even though I am someone who defends Gervais, I would say the nastier the better for the final shots!

kittens

i'm going to a festival until monday so i will be unable to reply until monday night at the earliest
sorry if this causes issues
with love
kits x

selectivememory

Lovely stuff. The hooded Gervais is hilarious.

Going to be a close one I think.

Puce Moment

Quote from: kittens on August 31, 2016, 08:00:59 PM
i'm going to a festival until monday so i will be unable to reply until monday night at the earliest
sorry if this causes issues
with love
kits x

:cough:

kittens

it'll be done tomorrow
i am the most tired i have ever been right now

selectivememory

Holy shit. Good stuff, kittens. Really saved your best for the final. Gonna have to take some time before the vote to think about it.

Kelvin

I think kittens was fractionally ahead for the first two shots, but Frazer's last is the shot of the match, in both concept and execution.

Frazer, for his third. 

selectivememory

I think kittens' efforts were really funny - I particularly like his second shot - but Frazer takes it for me. Great serve, and that final shot is just brilliant. Gervais cackling in that hood is a really memorable image.

The Masked Unit

Black Ship

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

I would love to vote for Kittens because he's a lovely chap but I'm going to vote for Frazer because his shots were better in my opinion.

Johnny Yesno

Great match, the both of you. kittens's last shot is very funny but I reckon Frazer won over all. Nice use of blur effects.

Small Man Big Horse

Very funny stuff, but Frazer's third won it for me.

pancreas

I like the homespun efficiency of a load of people with cum on their faces. Kittens.

Paul Calf

kittens, mainly for the last shot. A visual punch. Amazing.

There's no fucking way im entering next year.

Pit-Pat

Puce Moment

I'm so conflicted. Frazer overall was the best competitor overall in the full competition, but I think in this final Kittens produced the best wrongs. I really like the final shot.