Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:29:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Which Batman arse is your favourite Batman arse and why?

Started by popcorn, August 31, 2016, 06:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popcorn

Here is a helpful document compiling every sequence of Batman putting on the batsuit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQyxKzuRT9Q

I am fascinated by the shots of the arses. I think my favourite is the one at about 53 seconds. The swoosh noise, dramatic arse swivel, and uncomfortable lingering combine to thrilling arse effect.

Although they don't feature arses, the Tim Burton sequences are also quite funny. The way the hands appear and pick up various bits of Bat equipment reminds me of instructional videos or the hand close-ups on Thunderbirds.

biggytitbo

I wish there were more arse shots in the recent films, they would have been a lot more entertaining. Even better if when they do their arse shot, Batman's costume is arseless and we actually see his bare arse.

Sivead

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 31, 2016, 09:04:30 AM
I wish there were more arse shots in the recent films, they would have been a lot more entertaining. Even better if when they do their arse shot, Batman's costume is arseless and we actually see his bare arse.

It makes sense that super heroes in movies should be completely nude from the thighs up and the waist down in the shape where their undies on the outside would be in the comics to make a point of  how more grown up and realistic they are now.

I do love the little bounce and tug up in Batman & Robin, something so American locker room jock about it. Just missing them fishing about with their cups and giving it a good security check grab and wiggle.

The Returns one looks like a parody of the '89 one. The row bat suits on coat hangers looks like Terminator 3 back-reference type humour.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 31, 2016, 09:04:30 AM

Or it's sealed at first as normal, but it uses special technology to open up around the arse area like a camera lens, revealing the naked arse which then farts before the suit seals back over.

It makes sense.  Without it you'd have all the farts stacking up in the skin-tight trousers as an increasingly unsightly bubble.

Glebe

Quote from: biggytitbo on August 31, 2016, 09:04:30 AMI wish there were more arse shots in the recent films

There was Pippa Middleton's arse in the Prince William and Duchess Catherine wedding coverage, but that's half a decade ago now.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on August 31, 2016, 06:35:46 PM
There was Pippa Middleton's arse in the Prince William and Duchess Catherine wedding coverage, but that's half a decade ago now.

And it was in a glass cabinet, which made it a bit macabre if anything.

Glebe

Quote from: Replies From View on August 31, 2016, 08:53:08 PMAnd it was in a glass cabinet, which made it a bit macabre if anything.

Damn. I can't get the image of a Royal's sister's arse in a cabinet out of my head now.

Bhazor

That is a fantastic flounce from Adam West at the end there.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Glebe on August 31, 2016, 06:35:46 PM

The royal wedding wasn't technically a Batman film although it featured much more hateful villains.

Whatever happened to those rousing montages of action heroes cocking guns, tightening straps and securing weapons to their persons? Could you do one these days without it seeming like a joke? I miss them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aNEiBl3aQcY

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on September 01, 2016, 12:20:56 AM
The royal wedding wasn't technically a Batman film although it featured much more hateful villains.

The royal wedding wasn't a Batman film, but Pippa Middleton's arse is a Batman arse.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on August 31, 2016, 12:47:59 PM
Or it's sealed at first as normal, but it uses special technology to open up around the arse area like a camera lens, revealing the naked arse which then farts before the suit seals back over.

It makes sense.  Without it you'd have all the farts stacking up in the skin-tight trousers as an increasingly unsightly bubble.

How much would this add to the cost of the Batsuit though? Batman doesn't have, if you pardon the expression, a bottomless pit of funding for advanced retractable arse areas like this when a simply cut out would suffice.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on September 01, 2016, 08:36:41 AM
How much would this add to the cost of the Batsuit though? Batman doesn't have, if you pardon the expression, a bottomless pit of funding for advanced retractable arse areas like this when a simply cut out would suffice.

I think he has plenty of money.  A bare arse would be chilly and prone to attack.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on September 01, 2016, 08:44:16 AM
I think he has plenty of money.  A bare arse would be chilly and prone to attack.

How much would a retractable arse add to the cost of the Batsuit? Another $250,000 or are we talking millions?

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on September 01, 2016, 08:52:31 AM
How much would a retractable arse add to the cost of the Batsuit? Another $250,000 or are we talking millions?

It won't be hugely expensive - it's essentially just a big camera shutter that opens up to reveal his arse.   

In any case we don't know Bruce Wayne's financial limit on this.  We should at least propose it to him rather than only give him the option of a big hole cut in the back of his trousers.

biggytitbo

My worry if it jams whilst it's retract inning Bruce Wayne might be left with a small visible portion of arse which would look ridiculous.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on September 01, 2016, 09:15:22 AM
My worry if it jams whilst it's retract inning Bruce Wayne might be left with a small visible portion of arse which would look ridiculous.

Albert can keep it sufficiently oiled.

samadriel

Replies From View

Quote from: samadriel on September 01, 2016, 10:43:39 AM
Who's Albert?

Or whatever that old bloke's called that Batman hangs out with in the evenings and first thing in the mornings.

I can't remember everyone's name in the whole of the Batman back-catalogue[nb]bat-catalogue, lol[/nb], especially the entire tier of older folk.

Kane Jones

Replies From View

Has there ever been a Batman story that has only featured the arse of each character?  Like the numbskulls except with arses:  the Joker's arse saying "I am going to get you, Batman's arse," and Batman's arse saying, "No you fucking won't, Joker's arse".  And Two-Face's arse being one buttock pure and pleasant, one buttock all scary and bad.

Replies From View

Well?  Why have I already waited half an hour for an answer to this?

biggytitbo

I have this episode on an old VHS somewhere. Not as good as it sounds tbh, all the buttocks are FAKE.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on September 01, 2016, 11:51:42 AM
I have this episode on an old VHS somewhere. Not as good as it sounds tbh, all the buttocks are FAKE.

Could you please check it again to be sure?  You probably last watched it in the mid-90s and formed an incorrect judgement.

Replies From View

I wonder if Two-Face's arse is called "Two-Face's arse" or if the other arses all call him "Two-Arse".

Replies From View

biggytitbo

Replies From View

biggytitbo

Replies From View

Do the various characters' arses wear relevant eyebands so that they can be distinguished from one another?  If so, do the eyebands surround just bare buttock skin or what?  Are the arses all blind characters?  How do they move around?