Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:28:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Which Batman arse is your favourite Batman arse and why?

Started by popcorn, August 31, 2016, 06:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

*important thread bump*

Come on folks:

Quote from: Replies From View on September 01, 2016, 12:13:33 PM
Do the various characters' arses wear relevant eyebands so that they can be distinguished from one another?  If so, do the eyebands surround just bare buttock skin or what?  Are the arses all blind characters?  How do they move around?

biggytitbo

Every arse is as unique as a face so I don't see the need for any kind of arse mask except purely for disguise - if Bruce Wayne's arse is well known around Gotham City he obviously doesn't want to risk the possibility that a punk might recognise it whilst he gets pummelled.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on September 01, 2016, 02:21:32 PM
Every arse is as unique as a face so I don't see the need for any kind of arse mask except purely for disguise - if Bruce Wayne's arse is well known around Gotham City he obviously doesn't want to risk the possibility that a punk might recognise it whilst he gets pummelled.

So is it wearing a mask or not??

biggytitbo

Kelvin

Replies From View

biggytitbo

Quote from: Kelvin on September 01, 2016, 03:31:42 PM
The most gratuitous bat-bum must be in the extended edition of BvS:

Mildly NSFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpPcwjBeZmc

I wouldn't even classify that as an arse.

Replies From View

No I wouldn't classify it as an arse either.

I can't work out whether to say 'especially not a Bat-arse' or 'not even a Bat-arse'.  Is a Bat-arse better or worse than a human one?