Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:08:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

E-mail spite japery

Started by Lord Spong, February 17, 2004, 12:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Spong

Okay.  So there's this guy who is a complete prick, and who I have a rather large grudge against.  By a stroke of luck, I happen to have obtained his e-mail address.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how this knowledge can be used to my advantage?  I could send him a virus or two, sign him up for a gay dating agency, that kind of thing.

This may sound like a pointless, petty and spiteful thing to do, and that's because it is, but fuck it.  I may not even do anything, but it would amuse me to have some ideas anyway.

MonkeyDrummer

If you get an email bomber such you can send emails to people looking like it came from his address. If it's a hotmail address you may be able to access it if you know a bit about them

DonkeyRods

Problem with signing up to gay dating agencies etc etc is they all send confirmation emails that you need to reply to. Best thing to do is set up a Slashdot account, then make sure the displayed email address for your account is his. The post loads of pointless messages to every thread you can find (Slashdot is like some kind of troll forgery, no-one will notice the spam), then quietly laugh to yourself as a thousand email harvesting bots pick up his email address.

Pinball

It would be very spiteful, but if you sent out say a million spam emails from his account via POP3, and he got just a couple of complaints to abuse@.., he would have his email account closed down, and perhaps even his ISP account if it's an associated to his email address.

What did this guy do to you to deserve such attention???

MonkeyDrummer

I was thinking that. In fact, I should have held back information until i find out what this guy's done. He may have skipped him in the Q or something. Or, similarly, he could have shot his family in which case a harsher punishment should be dished out.

sproggy

Hey, why can't we all just get along?

I suggest you go up to the guy and give him a big hug and say you forgive him for being a complete tosser.

Spamming is lazy and lacks imagination.  It's like some pencil necked pikey twat shooting or stabbing someone in the back, just because he looked at him funny, anybody can do it with little effort.

Didn't twatloops get a load of ideas off us all for achieving divine retribution.

Lord Spong

Quote from: "Pinball"It would be very spiteful, but if you sent out say a million spam emails from his account via POP3, and he got just a couple of complaints to abuse@.., he would have his email account closed down, and perhaps even his ISP account if it's an associated to his email address.

Hmm.  It's his work email address, I'm not sure what difference that makes, if any.  I don't know if that makes it harder to perform any dirty tricks with it.  

I don't want him to get fired or anything.  I'm not that much of a cunt.

QuoteWhat did this guy do to you to deserve such attention???

Erm..stole my girlfriend, basically.
<sob>
I do realise how sad this makes me look, but like I said, fuck it.  Technically I could just go and kick the shit out of him, but that would make me look even more sad, and it would show that he'd got to me.  I'd rather go for a cool, anonymous Machievellian style of revenge.

smoker

ordinarily i'd say, if you loved your girlfriend you'd be happy for her. but if retribution is what you want, forget spamming. you need to fix them a really messy break-up. get a pro to seduce him, then get photos

Lord Spong

QuoteWhat did this guy do to you to deserve such attention???

<sob>
I do realise how sad this makes me look, but like I said, fuck it.  Technically I could just go and kick the shit out of him, but that would make me look even more sad, and it would show that he'd got to me.  I'd rather go for a cool, anonymous Machievellian style of revenge.

Don't worry,  I should make it clear I'm not a nutter.  I don't want to kill him or anything, but if I could play some crafty jape on him it would make me feel a bit better, and mildly smug and superior as well.  

I want the email equivilant of balancing a bucket of water above a door he's about to walk through,  I don't want to seriously harm him, the fat useless small cocked piece of fucking horse shit that he is....

MonkeyDrummer

revenge is a negative form of recovery. let go your hatred....however, if you can't. Do you have any hardcore supersex pictures of your ex? If not what contacts do you have of hers? Spoofiing his address will allow you to email his new gorgeous new girlfriend's mum telling her that he's never had anal before.

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Lord Spong"
<sob>

Can I just say that cuntface here deserves everything he gets?

(not Lord Spong)

sproggy

Quote from: "MonkeyDrummer"revenge is a negative form of recovery. let go your hatred....however, if you can't. Do you have any hardcore supersex pictures of your ex? If not what contacts do you have of hers?

Actually, that sounds like a good idea.

Obviously the pictures would have to be submitted to CaB members first, for suitability tests prior to release, but I don't see a problem with its potential effectiveness.

Rubbish Monkey

http://emailrevenge.tk has a list of spam sites if that floats your vengence boat.

I was going to suggest an email site that allows you to send your email as if its from anyone (such as one from his bosses email address telling him he has been fired or something) but I can't find it unfortantly.

butnut

Quote from: "Lord Spong"
<sob>

I was in a similar situation about 6 months ago. I thought about doing something like this but never got round to it. I was too busy alternating between disbelief, anger and posting nonsence here. I feel for you Lord Spong!

My current position is to be nice to the ex, and be overly nice to the new man - because I'm such a nice guy. If he happens to get overly jealous/paranoid and break up with her, that would be a real shame...

Quote from: "Lord Spong"stole my girlfriend

Have you reported this theft to the police?  Does she realise shes been stolen yet or not?

Check your canals.

Lord Spong

Quote from: "New World Order"

Check your canals.

Heh heh.  I read that at first as 'check your anals'!

Thanks all for the suggestions and sympathy.  I'm not sure if I'll do anything, just thinking about what I could do gives me a mild sense of satisfaction,  I'll probably end up bottling it and doing fuck all.

by the way, does anybody know where I can buy a gun and three bullets!!

butnut

Quote from: "Lord Spong"by the way, does anybody know where I can buy a gun and three bullets!!

1 for her, 1 for him and 1 for you - don't do it man!

MonkeyDrummer

i know. For god's sake shoot her in the head when she's fellating him. That way you only need 2 bullets

Lord Spong

Quote from: "MonkeyDrummer"i know. For god's sake shoot her in the head when she's fellating him.

Oh thanks for putting that image into my mind : )