Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:37:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What Batman film/TV series should they make next?

Started by Quincey, September 04, 2016, 01:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quincey

I would love to see a film of Batman: No Man's Land, where Gotham is
Spoiler alert
cut off
[close]
from the rest of the US after an
Spoiler alert
earthquake
[close]
and becomes lawless.

The novel by Greg Rucka based on the comics shows the potential for creating a No Man's Lane TV series.

No doubt we'll get Batman vs Iron Man on Mars or something instead.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

One where he fights Superman and gets killed instantly, because that is what would obviously happen.

Shaky

Dex Sawash

Replies From View

I'd like them to have a pop at Batman vs Superman.

Small Man Big Horse

Batman vs Sherlock Holmes. Very short film where he beats Cumberbatch to death, and then pisses on his corpse.

Serious answer: I'd love to see a take of Giffen and DeMatteis's Justice League International, which sees Bats leading a fairly idiotic version of the justice league. Can't see it happening bar in animation form though, due to it's overall silliness not fitting the tone of the DC Universe.

Edit: Arkham Asylum too. I know the the Affleck film suggests it'll cover similar territory, but I doubt it'll be anywhere near as good.

Replies From View

If I recall correctly there hasn't been a decide live action 'Batman Raping Robin' yet.

It would work best with Christian Bale returning as Batman, and "Findus" Crispin Glover as Robin.

Quincey

Is that meant to be a speaking tube dangling out of the tank? If so, why is it not near his mouth?

Custard

They kinda did No Man's Land in Dark Knight Rises

I've said it a few times on here, but I'd love a Batman Beyond film. It'd be fresh, and as it's based in the future they could mess about with technology etc

That, or a live action Arkham Asylum. Or a go at Prey, with Hugo Strange

Kelvin

Batman beyond would be my answer, too.

EDIT: although they can't make that next. Hopefully post-Affleck.   

Also Court of Owls, once the character's opinion on Gotham has been established in a few other films.

The one story I don't want to see adapted is Under the Red Hood, as we've already had 3-4 versions of that now, in games, TV and films.  Sadly, that's exactly what they're going to adapt, if the referances to a dead Robin (in BVS and Suicide Squad ) are anything to go by.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Batman Goes Away

It would be great if he went away.

Bye Batman

You going yeah?

Yeah?

Good

Bye mate

Glebe

I'd love to see a really good, lo-fi version of '80s/'90s Bats, with the classic commish Gordon with the yellow moustache and that. Come on lads, pull your fingers out.

Replies From View

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on September 04, 2016, 07:37:39 PM
Batman Goes Away

It would be great if he went away.

Bye Batman

You going yeah?

Yeah?

Good

Bye mate

I just know there will be a scene where Batman is clearly still there.

Batman we can still fucking hear you behind the thing.

I've gone, I'm not still here.

Then who was saying that just then.

Oh yeah. 

I've gone now.

Batman you are so fucking shit at going away.

Shaky

I'd love to see a What if...? story which focuses on a world where Batman - and anything related to Batman - has never existed and is never referred to in any shape or form. Let's get away from that whole "Gotham" thing for a while. The story could be a romantic comedy, a supernatural horror or sports drama featuring other characters and set in another place.

This film should still be called "Batman," though.

Blumf

I'm still a little hazy on Batman's origin story, they should definitely go over that. He had a happy and loving childhood with his parents always present right?

Glebe

Quote from: Blumf on September 05, 2016, 01:12:20 AMI'm still a little hazy on Batman's origin story, they should definitely go over that. He had a happy and loving childhood with his parents always present right?

Replies From View

They should make Diamonds are Forever with all Batmen in it.

Dr Rock

biggytitbo

Batman vs Batman 2

Batman 2 is basically someone else who dresses up as Batman and infringes Batmans copyright.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 05, 2016, 07:20:05 AM

The film should be called UNILADS.

I like how the shadows actually look like circular track marks they have been making by going around and around in circles for ages.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Blumf

Batman vs Battyman

"Needlessly homophobic, ★★★★" - The Guardian

phantom_power

Quote from: Replies From View on September 04, 2016, 03:32:25 PM
If I recall correctly there hasn't been a decide live action 'Batman Raping Robin' yet.

Batman rapping Robin

Well my name is Bruce and I'm here to say
I'm going to do some rapping in a Batman way