Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 12:32:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best software for dvd burning and copy protection?

Started by NobodyGetsOutAlive, February 17, 2004, 01:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NobodyGetsOutAlive

I was just curious as to which software you all use for burning dvds. I've tried using Instant Copy, which came pre-installed with my pc but this refuses to copy anything due to copy-protection. So, which software out there skip sover this whole copy protection issuem, allowing me to burn dvds?

foetalgod

i use dvd shrink (http://www.dvdshrink.org) which is free and has copied all the dvd's i've thrown at it

and

nero (www.nero.com) which you need to get a crack for.

with these i have been copying to my hearts content

jutl

Alcohol 120% is good

Oh actually - ignore me, I thought you were talking about software CDs and DVDs.

nixon

you'll need

anydvd

this will get around regions and copy protection.  15 day trial then £21 .. (no cracks available for this one!) But for the £21 it's worth it.  Get's around Copy protected cd's, regions and RCE and makes sure your drive doesn't get permanently locked to a region!   brilliant.

dvd shrink

this will rip and burn the dvd...and it's FREE!!!

Nero  works with dvd shrink and will automatically burn the disc as part of the dvd shrink process

Nero isn't free..but free copies are abundant as are keys and cracks..  and it's great!

that's all you need!  

BUT

if you want to cram the whole DVD (including menus etc) onto a disc with lower quality

Clone DVD  

will sort you out.     30 day trial and then £30ish quid.   But I doubt you'll need it.

Most of the people I know use dvd shrink and the Nero  and  anydvd combo.  and the results are astounding.

NobodyGetsOutAlive

Thank y'all.

I've got dvdshrink so far and that seems to do the job. I'm only on dial-up here and my housemates shout at me if I tie the phone line up for too long so I'll check the others out when I am broadbanded up again.
Once again, cheers.

Matthias

I'm with the others on this...

DVD Shrink is the dogs bollocks and Nero 6 is the ONLY burning software you should ever consider!

Vermschneid Mehearties

Oh I've just remembered that ace thread.

*chuckle*

"U caN use Ner0 if u want!!!11 Tehyre images for burning to a cd BIN files are.."