Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 06:51:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

& this children, is why you should never help out anyone EVER!

Started by mook, September 18, 2016, 04:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Maybe he just thought, "Oh, she's just a silly woman, she'd probably loose the money."

Or summit.

NEW PAGE NEVER HELP ANYONE.

Mr Eggs

I hope Alan is made some kind of God by American people with Progeria and they all come over and try wank him off.

And he just kills them with a coal shovel.

Sam

Imagine waking up bleary-eyed before seven, reaching into a cupboard for a cup but pulling out Alan, all bundled up. Imagine the screaming.

mook

his nose reminds me of a skin tag that grew on the left side of my scrotum some years back.[nb]readers, i cut that bad boy off with nail clippers, FUCK THAT HURT![/nb]

Mr Eggs

Quote from: mook on September 19, 2016, 07:19:17 AM

his nose reminds me of a skin tag that grew on the left side of my scrotum some years back.[nb]readers, i cut that bad boy off with nail clippers, FUCK THAT HURT![/nb]

She had to break his arm to stop him wanking.

Is that his cock in her hand?

checkoutgirl

Did Alan ever do DJ duties for satirical South African rap group Die Antwoord?

Jockice

Classic press set-up from start to finish. Shame, cos if he's said he was going to pay for her PR costs he could have handed her one of those huge chexques, which would probably be bigger than him.

Natnar

Quote from: MuteBanana on September 18, 2016, 10:20:55 PM
Just pay it. So what if she tried to become a celebrity. Alan is sitting on £330 fucking grand. Give her the money to clear the debts she got helping you out.

Just a cunt. Just a tight fisted cunt.

Karma Alan. Careful lad cos that bitch is going to bite you in the arse.

Why should he pay out just become the fame hungry cow couldn't manage herself properly? He doesn't owe her a thing. She's the one getting the bad karma back now for using a mugging to become famous.

mook

Quote from: Natnar on September 19, 2016, 10:23:55 AM
Why should he pay out just become the fame hungry cow couldn't manage herself properly? He doesn't owe her a thing. She's the one getting the bad karma back now for using a mugging to become famous.

i'd rather you didn't refer to women as "cows."

Icehaven

If he really thinks £10 is a 'lot' of money, he must feel like a gazillionaire having 300 grand in the bank.

Natnar

Quote from: mook on September 19, 2016, 11:22:23 AM
i'd rather you didn't refer to women as "cows."

Hmmm, so you wouldn't mind if i called a man a "cow" then? Sexist!

And why would you come to the conclusion i was talking about "women" when i was only talking about one?

Dr Rock

mook

Quote from: Natnar on September 19, 2016, 12:35:56 PM
Hmmm, so you wouldn't mind if i called a man a "cow" then? Sexist!

And why would you come to the conclusion i was talking about "women" when i was only talking about one?

i'd just rather you didn't compare people, God's only true creation, to a mere animal, animals are just food. people are not food.

Quote from: mook on September 19, 2016, 12:46:00 PM
i'd just rather you didn't compare people, God's only true creation, to a mere animal, animals are just food. people are not food.

Well, if you go overboard from a boat and some shark menaces you, just let them know, & I'm sure they'll apologise for having bothered you and move quickly on.

Spoon of Ploff

I suppose there are one or two people out there who would look upon Alan as a potential cash cow.

Not now the extent of his generosity has been revealed obviously.

Just unnecessarily adding to the cow debate here.

mook

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on September 19, 2016, 12:48:29 PM
Well, if you go overboard from a boat and some shark menaces you, just let them know, & I'm sure they'll apologise for having bothered you and move quickly on.

sharks shouldn't exist. did noah put a breeding pair of sharks on the ark[nb]"sharks on the ark" the best film never made.[/nb]? did he fuck as like.

Dr Rock

mook

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 19, 2016, 12:55:33 PM
What about these animals?

they're food for people of a different culture to mine.

you'll be asking why arabs don't dig swine next.

Quote from: mook on September 19, 2016, 12:46:00 PM
i'd just rather you didn't compare people, God's only true creation

Genesis said God made animals before man.  Mind you, they also said 'I will follow you if you follow me,' which would have everyone going round in circles.  And don't even get started on that 'I know what I like (in your wardrobe)' stuff-Pink Floyd did Arnold Layne about someone like that, but he at least didn't sneak into houses to get his jollies.

Dr Rock

Quote from: mook on September 19, 2016, 12:58:57 PMyou'll be asking why arabs don't dig swine next.

No I won't.

What about these animals?

Are they just 'food' for humans?

Quote from: mook on September 19, 2016, 12:54:11 PM
sharks shouldn't exist. did noah put a breeding pair of sharks on the ark[nb]"sharks on the ark" the best film never made.[/nb]? did he fuck as like.

Well, he wouldn't really need to put the solely aquatic creatures on the ark, would he!?  Not thought that one through very well, have you!?

mook

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on September 19, 2016, 01:08:39 PM
Well, he wouldn't really need to put the solely aquatic creatures on the ark, would he!?  Not thought that one through very well, have you!?

are you trying to tell me he towed them? or he fashioned some tanks to house them? COS THERE IS NO FUCKING MENTION OF GLASS IN THE BIBLE. probably

Quote from: mook on September 19, 2016, 01:27:49 PM
are you trying to tell me he towed them? or he fashioned some tanks to house them? COS THERE IS NO FUCKING MENTION OF GLASS IN THE BIBLE. probably

He wouldn't need to.  They'd just carry on living in the water.

mook

Dr Rock

How Could Fish Survive Noah's Flood?
by John D. Morris, Ph.D.
Resources › Earth Sciences Resources › Noah's Ark and Flood

As a creationist geologist, I enjoy speculating about Noah's Flood and its geologic results. If such a flood took place, it would have laid down multiple layers of mud full of the remains of plants and animals which died in the Flood. These layers would be widespread (since the Flood was global) and give evidence of having been laid down rapidly.

While we can't be certain of the exact nature of the Flood, it certainly involved tsunamis (sometimes called tidal waves)—incredibly energetic shock waves in the ocean, traveling at the speed of sound, which pummeled the land with towering walls of water. Likewise, it involved underwater mudflows, which even today are known to flow at up to 100 miles per hour, following an underwater earthquake or other disturbance. Volcanism, tectonism, erosion, redeposition, etc., occurred at rates, scales, and intensities far beyond similar processes occurring today.

The Flood was not only an episode of judgment, it was also a time of God's grace and salvation. Noah and his family, and two representatives of each "kind" of land-dwelling, air-breathing animal (seven of each "clean" kind), were protected and preserved on board Noah's Ark. Outside, "all in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died" (Genesis 7:22).

But what about the fish and other marine creatures? Obviously, they weren't taken on board the Ark. How could they survive, particularly both fresh and salt water forms? As a matter of fact, most of them didn't survive. Over 95 percent of all fossils are marine creatures. They died, and are fossilized, by the trillions. Many are buried in great fossil graveyards, tightly packed together, choked with sediments, buried before they had time to decay. Obviously, they didn't live in the environment in which they died. But how could any have survived?

In the complex of events and conditions that made up the Flood, certainly there were pockets of fresh and/or clean water at any one time. Remember, it was raining in torrents, and we can expect that the rain was fairly fresh water. Many studies have shown that waters of various temperatures, chemistries, and sediment loads do not tend to mix; they tend to remain segregated into zones. It would be unlikely for any one area to retain such zones for very long during the tumult of the Flood, but on a worldwide scale, some such segregated zones would have existed at any given time. Furthermore, we don't know the tolerance levels of pre-Flood fish for sediment, salt, and temperature. Modern fish have a great variety of responses to different environments. Perhaps before the Flood, fish were even more adaptable.

There is also the possibility that great amounts of vegetation were dislodged from the pre-Flood continents and remained intertwined during the Flood as floating mats. Many creationists feel that the decay and abrasion of these mats are responsible for our major coal seams, but underneath these mats, the turbulence of the surface would have been lessened. Perhaps many fish found shelter and nutrition under them, as insects may have, on the mats themselves.

Even though there is much we don't know about what went on during the Flood, we can see that there is at least a plausible answer that can be proposed to such questions.

Icehaven

He could have at least put a few diplodocuses on the ark, then we'd still have dinosaurs. No Tyrannosaurus Rexes (Rexii?) though obviously, or we'd just be a whole planet of them now, eating each other.

pancreas

Quote from: icehaven on September 19, 2016, 01:36:09 PM
He could have at least put a few diplodocuses on the ark, then we'd still have dinosaurs. No Tyrannosaurus Rexes (Rexii?) though obviously, or we'd just be a whole planet of them now, eating each other.

Ah but maybe they could be tamed. Imagine riding the fuckers.

And it's Reges.

mook

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 19, 2016, 01:35:07 PM
How Could Fish Survive Noah's Flood?
by John D. Morris, Ph.D.
Resources › Earth Sciences Resources › Noah's Ark and Flood

As a creationist geologist, I enjoy speculating about Noah's Flood and its geologic results. If such a flood took place, it would have laid down multiple layers of mud full of the remains of plants and animals which died in the Flood. These layers would be widespread (since the Flood was global) and give evidence of having been laid down rapidly.

While we can't be certain of the exact nature of the Flood, it certainly involved tsunamis (sometimes called tidal waves)—incredibly energetic shock waves in the ocean, traveling at the speed of sound, which pummeled the land with towering walls of water. Likewise, it involved underwater mudflows, which even today are known to flow at up to 100 miles per hour, following an underwater earthquake or other disturbance. Volcanism, tectonism, erosion, redeposition, etc., occurred at rates, scales, and intensities far beyond similar processes occurring today.

The Flood was not only an episode of judgment, it was also a time of God's grace and salvation. Noah and his family, and two representatives of each "kind" of land-dwelling, air-breathing animal (seven of each "clean" kind), were protected and preserved on board Noah's Ark. Outside, "all in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died" (Genesis 7:22).

But what about the fish and other marine creatures? Obviously, they weren't taken on board the Ark. How could they survive, particularly both fresh and salt water forms? As a matter of fact, most of them didn't survive. Over 95 percent of all fossils are marine creatures. They died, and are fossilized, by the trillions. Many are buried in great fossil graveyards, tightly packed together, choked with sediments, buried before they had time to decay. Obviously, they didn't live in the environment in which they died. But how could any have survived?

In the complex of events and conditions that made up the Flood, certainly there were pockets of fresh and/or clean water at any one time. Remember, it was raining in torrents, and we can expect that the rain was fairly fresh water. Many studies have shown that waters of various temperatures, chemistries, and sediment loads do not tend to mix; they tend to remain segregated into zones. It would be unlikely for any one area to retain such zones for very long during the tumult of the Flood, but on a worldwide scale, some such segregated zones would have existed at any given time. Furthermore, we don't know the tolerance levels of pre-Flood fish for sediment, salt, and temperature. Modern fish have a great variety of responses to different environments. Perhaps before the Flood, fish were even more adaptable.

There is also the possibility that great amounts of vegetation were dislodged from the pre-Flood continents and remained intertwined during the Flood as floating mats. Many creationists feel that the decay and abrasion of these mats are responsible for our major coal seams, but underneath these mats, the turbulence of the surface would have been lessened. Perhaps many fish found shelter and nutrition under them, as insects may have, on the mats themselves.

Even though there is much we don't know about what went on during the Flood, we can see that there is at least a plausible answer that can be proposed to such questions.

doesn't explain prawns though does it. never see prawn fossils, or whelks come to that.