Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,459
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:35:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

& this children, is why you should never help out anyone EVER!

Started by mook, September 18, 2016, 04:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natnar

Quote from: mook on September 19, 2016, 12:46:00 PM
i'd just rather you didn't compare people, God's only true creation, to a mere animal, animals are just food. people are not food.
But can people be compared to non-animal based food? Can I call you a Cabbage?

Dex Sawash

mook

Quote from: Natnar on September 19, 2016, 02:04:50 PM
But can people be compared to non-animal based food? Can I call you a Cabbage?

apparently so cos you just did. can i call you a mooli?

Twed

mr beepbap

Well hes fucked off all other potential tap ups thats for sure. I suppose that just cos your disabled and look like you could be one of the goodies from Labyrinth or something doesnt mean you're a loveable generous person

xmxmxmxmxmx

Ooof he's horrible! What a fucking grotesque selfish little twat. He looks like the Wealdstone raiders weirder brother. Why does he get £300,000 for being mugged?  I reckon that bloke out of Under The Skin deserves at least £500 for being a freak, he's another miserable bastard too.

BlodwynPig

In my day, if you got mugged you'd wish the assailant a good day and dust yourself off.

BlodwynPig

Then again, in my day, fellas like Dessicated Ron would have been put in a circus or shot, or both.

mr beepbap

They should exploit their renewed celebrity status by making a cock film together.

Porter Dimi

Worth mentioning this? http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/gateshead-mum-katie-cutler-says-10031376

QuoteAlan accepted £150,000 and bought a house. This week, he revealed he has sold it and wants to start a new life in the Shetland Islands. It's an ambition he wouldn't have been able to realise before.

If he only accepted £150k, are we to assume that the other £180k was used to set up Katie's charity?

mook

Quote from: Porter Dimi on September 20, 2016, 08:59:55 AM
Worth mentioning this? http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/gateshead-mum-katie-cutler-says-10031376

If he only accepted £150k, are we to assume that the other £180k was used to set up Katie's charity?

dunno. but after the bit you quoted, it says this:

QuoteKatie, also from ­Gateshead, then decided to launch a charity, The Katie Cutler Foundation, and put the rest towards helping others in need – including a terminally ill three-year- old and a 17-year-old battling incurable cancer.

yesitsme

The problem thesedays is that there are too many people in this country that when they hurt themselves the first they think of isn't 'Ow!' it's ''ow Much?'

The only person to come out of this with any integrity is the mugger.  At least he wasn't trying to be anything else but Cunt No.1.

Pit-Pat

Quote from: yesitsme on September 20, 2016, 10:56:08 AM
The problem thesedays is that there are too many people in this country that when they hurt themselves the first they think of isn't 'Ow!' it's ''ow Much?'

The only person to come out of this with any integrity is the mugger.  At least he wasn't trying to be anything else but Cunt No.1.

And I bet Alan gave him more than £10

Attila

Quote from: icehaven on September 19, 2016, 01:36:09 PM
He could have at least put a few diplodocuses on the ark, then we'd still have dinosaurs. No Tyrannosaurus Rexes (Rexii?) though obviously, or we'd just be a whole planet of them now, eating each other.

Tyrannosauri reges.

(one rex, two reges).

Reg.

Reg the Dinosaur.

Dr Rock

Quote''I just want to solve the problem.
'Katie did so much for me and I want to help her as it has got out of hand.
'I want to meet Claire [PR person who is owed the money] face to face and give her a cheque. I don't want to give it to Katie as she might reject it.
'I like to think things out and, there again, I don't know if Claire will accept it.''

Eh? Why would he think Katie would reject the money? He's either a bit confused in the head, or they've fallen out. Which is no doubt because he fell in love wth her and tried to get her to touch his willy.

Dr Rock

Why does he need to meet the (MILFY blonde) PR woman face to face anyway? Draw your own conclusions.

mook

Quote from: Dr Rock on September 24, 2016, 10:37:48 AM
Eh? Why would he think Katie would reject the money? He's either a bit confused in the head, or they've fallen out. Which is no doubt because he fell in love wth her and tried to get her to touch his willy.

or he wants to ensure that the debt is paid directly to the person who is owed it & then he can close the matter.

Dr Rock

Quote from: mook on September 24, 2016, 10:42:04 AM
or he wants to ensure that the debt is paid directly to the person who is owed it & then he can close the matter.

Don't be so naive. This is all about his little winkle.

Icehaven

An update;
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-37850522

Charity girl has lost the case, and has to pay PR firm 6 grand (which is seemingly for 14 and a half hours work. I'm in the wrong racket.) Also apparently the little bloke wrote the PR woman a cheque for the full amount last month but she wouldn't cash it because she ''felt he had been pressured into it, and because it wasn't his debt.''...and because while she might not be good enough at PR to make the girl famous, she's obviously not crap enough to know how bad her taking poor little Alan's money would have looked. Also some detail about other money that's been raised via a fundraising website that's now going to be used to settle the debt, which is potentially dubious if that's not what the donors thought it was going to be used for.

Ambient Sheep

I think the "other fundraising website" might be one set up specifically to pay the bill so that Alan didn't have to, so that's fine.

Btw, I know it's bad form to comment on someone's personal appearance, but what the living FUCK is going on with her eyelashes there?  I just hope that's just some kind of bad mascara accident, and not a deliberate "look".

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Ambient Sheep on November 02, 2016, 09:18:20 PM
what the living FUCK is going on with her eyelashes there?  I just hope that's just some kind of bad mascara accident, and not a deliberate "look".

she's harvested her brows to augment her lashes and henna'd on some new brows

Quincey

Isn't she crying in the photo used in the story?

It's all a bit sad really, hopefully it won't discourage other people from doing good deeds.